• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone near Libertyville Acura in IL or Radley Acura in Falls Church, VA?

I'm thinking of leasing either the 05 blue/blue at Libertyville Acura in IL or the 05 blue/camel ar Radley Acura in VA.

Has anyone that lives near either dealer seen either of these cars and know if either one has any swirl marks or anything like that in it? Or know if the cars are in the showroom or outside?

Anyone know anything about either dealership good or bad? I did a search and read a few bad things about Radley on here.

I'd really appreciate any info anyone can give me on either dealership or either car.

Update:

The one in VA is an 04 and not eligible for this lease. One in IL is an 05.

I wish I could get the car from Bridgewater, but they have no blues coming and said nobody will do a trade on an NSX anymore.

Last edited:
tbck2793 said:
I'm thinking of leasing either the 05 blue/blue at Libertyville Acura in IL or the 05 blue/camel ar Radley Acura in VA.

Has anyone that lives near either dealer seen either of these cars and know if either one has any swirl marks or anything like that in it? Or know if the cars are in the showroom or outside?

Anyone know anything about either dealership good or bad? I did a search and read a few bad things about Radley on here.

I'd really appreciate any info anyone can give me on either dealership or either car.

Update:

The one in VA is an 04 and not eligible for this lease. One in IL is an 05.

I wish I could get the car from Bridgewater, but they have no blues coming and said nobody will do a trade on an NSX anymore.

I was at Radley last night and will be there again within the next day or so. I could try to pop in and take a look, I guess, but I am no auto expert. I have dealt with Radley for some time, but mostly w/ service and parts. I knew a mechanic there who took care of me and I know the parts lady on the night shift. Their customer service ratings are low, but they sell a ton of cars and do lots of service. Dunno why the discrepancy. When I first went there in 1997 to buy a car, the salesman pissed me off, but the sales mgr, Russ, stepped in and we were able to work around it.

liftshard said:
I was at Radley last night and will be there again within the next day or so. I could try to pop in and take a look, I guess, but I am no auto expert. I have dealt with Radley for some time, but mostly w/ service and parts. I knew a mechanic there who took care of me and I know the parts lady on the night shift. Their customer service ratings are low, but they sell a ton of cars and do lots of service. Dunno why the discrepancy. When I first went there in 1997 to buy a car, the salesman pissed me off, but the sales mgr, Russ, stepped in and we were able to work around it.

Thanks, but I'm actually going to have to go with the one in Libertyville, IL. It turns out the one at Radley is an 04 and doesn't qualify for the $799 lease deal.

I saw the 05 at Libertyville when I was there picking up the 04 Blue.

It seemed in great condition and glowed as I walked by :biggrin:

If you don't have a salesman yet talk to James Won. He took good care of me.

WingZ said:
I saw the 05 at Libertyville when I was there picking up the 04 Blue.

It seemed in great condition and glowed as I walked by :biggrin:

If you don't have a salesman yet talk to James Won. He took good care of me.

Ah, so you got the other blue. congrats!!!! :biggrin:

Did you leaseor purchase it through AHFC?

If so, did you get the car the day you signed on it? They are telling me that even after I give them the $5,000 down and start paying on the lease and the insurance on it this Friday, that it will be up to 3 weeks until they get all their money from AHFC before I can take the car.

Other people have told me this is very odd and I agree. I have never had to pay on a leased car and have it insured and had to leave it at the dealership before.

Last edited:
No I paid cash. Funny I've never even driven one , but where else can you buy a hand assembled exotic for less than $100K

WingZ said:
No I paid cash. Funny I've never even driven one , but where else can you buy a hand assembled exotic for less than $100K

Exactly....it's an awesome car.

Back