• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone Tried These ?

I just ordered the poly bushing kit from SOS and was wondering if anyone else has used this kit ? If you have, how long did it take to install it yourself ?
Thanks.

You realize they've only been available for 6 days, right? Maybe someone has one, but that'd be really quick.

ur2slow said:
I just ordered the poly bushing kit from SOS and was wondering if anyone else has used this kit ? If you have, how long did it take to install it yourself ?
Thanks.

I received mine yesterday and installed them tonight. Took ~1.5 hours. The next set would only take ~ 30-45 min. if I had to do it again.

Gary

Gary W said:
I received mine yesterday and installed them tonight. Took ~1.5 hours. The next set would only take ~ 30-45 min. if I had to do it again.

Gary

What did you learn to cut it down from 1.5 hrs to 30~45 min?

ur2slow said:
Hey Gary, did they make a noticeable difference ??

It will be the first of next week before I will get a chance to go for a test drive. Doing a few other things since it is up in the air.

Gary

clr1024 said:
What did you learn to cut it down from 1.5 hrs to 30~45 min?

It just took me a while to figure how the bushings come out. They come out from the back side of where the bolt is inserted, so you need to to remove both bolts (for the small bushings) and turn the wheels to move the steering rack out far enough to get the bushings out.

Gary

I drove a friends NSX (his is '91, I think) that had these recently installed. I immedately noticed an improvement in steering feel and response compared to my '92 NSX which still has the original bushings.

I'm ordering my bushing set soon. :smile:

Back