• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone up for Pavilions Saturday night if there's no rain?

What time you guys thinking? I have to work early Sunday, but if it's not too late I'll come out.

Well, if it doesn't look like rain I'll probably get there around 8-9 as that's usually when the imports show up. If anyone decides to go please text me.

It's raining pretty good at my place right now. Not gonna get out tonight. I don't mind driving in the rain, I just dread the wash that will need to be done after. With the temp and humidity so high, even when I get up before the sun to do it I'm still dripping with sweat by the time I'm done. You guys have fun.

Sorry it didn't work out tonight guys, let's try again when weather conditions are more favorable. I ended up having to do some work anyway. :(

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

I finally got a Sunday off! Anybody want go this Saturday? Weather permitting of course.

It's weird but I miss the red one the most right now. It's all fixed up and looks great, I can't wait to go home and drive it again! :)

Maui-schmaui... ;-)

Back