• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

anyone wanna meet up in SF area??

Ken (Chopsjazz), Hal (Queenlives) and I are having lunch next Thursday. You're welcome to join us. For some strange reason, most guys that join us for lunch don't come back. I think it's a function of Hal and Ken.:biggrin::wink: We usually meet every few weeks. If you do join us, I bet you'll laugh you butt off. Those guys are sooooo funny.

Do a search for location and times. Sorry, but I really don't remember at this point.:redface:

Hope to see you for lunch.

Doug

So that's what happened to my butt! I haven't seen it in weeks. I must have laughed it off at the last lunch. :wink:

BTW, here is the link to the lunch details.

Last edited:
Well, I was gonna take the day off... but then my wife would just want to come too... and then you guys wouldn't have any fun at all. :biggrin:

What?:confused: Do you have any ideal how many times the three of us have been married?:confused: We love women. They just don't seem to like us very much.

Well, I was gonna take the day off... but then my wife would just want to come too... and then you guys wouldn't have any fun at all. :biggrin:
ahem.

we know how to have fun with married women, brian - bring her along ;)

(perhaps another time)

Somebody make an SF meet! This is my first time in the city and I still haven't seen any NSXs rolling around. My NSX is parked over in Inner Richmond but I'm staying in downtown...

...somebody make a meet!

Back