• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone?

Ok well i really thought about it and was wondering if anywhere here *ONT area* is selling their 93-94 NSX or even considering please let me know?

Thanks

David

Ok well i really thought about it and was wondering if anywhere here *ONT area* is selling their 93-94 NSX or even considering please let me know?

Thanks

David

I have a 94 with 78,000 km id consider for the right price
make me an offer

Hey Dave,

I know you said you were looking for a 1993-1994, I have a 1995 T that am selling 80000miles Forest green, factory chrome rims. All Maintence has been completed Timing belt and water pump this year, and clutch last November just had the brakes and rotors replaced, along with 2 new front tires Bridgestone potenzas.. Let me know. thanks

hmmm... i posted mine up for sale last year b4 i left toronto...
i'll sell only if price is right ... throw me a price
car is sitting at home still

When I was selling mine guys, a few people contacted me about it thinking they could have it for $25k because they found one in "San Diego with 100k miles on it" for $25k. Or wanted to give me $5-$10k less than asking because they found a comparable one for that price, but didn't factor in flights to look at it, shipping, duty, GST etc.

There's a lot of people who say they are interested, but haven't looked seriously yet. Watch out for joy riders to!

When I was selling mine guys, a few people contacted me about it thinking they could have it for $25k because they found one in "San Diego with 100k miles on it" for $25k. Or wanted to give me $5-$10k less than asking because they found a comparable one for that price, but didn't factor in flights to look at it, shipping, duty, GST etc.

There's a lot of people who say they are interested, but haven't looked seriously yet. Watch out for joy riders to!

well of course i wouldnt let anyone drive it without a sizable deposit

Back