• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ANYTIME 'Race' local trade only

I have an Anytime 'race' version exhaust I will trade for another aftermarket exhaust preferably from the Taitec line but will consider any make. I will drive up to a couple of hours from Indianapolis to carry out the trade, I absolutely will NOT ship.

The exhaust was installed about 5 months or 1000 miles ago so condition is used but no dents or scrapes at least on the visible area when installed. There are only, I think, 5 of these out there so comparison to other exhausts is a little difficult. One owner who also happens to be a vendor on this site did say his was the loudest NSX exhaust he had ever heard. The overall tone is great, no droning, and around town the volume is manageable if you short shift and aren't at WOT. Above 6k and WOT this thing absolutely SCREAMS!! :eek: In short this is only for you if you consider the aftermarket exhaust you have now to be too tame/quiet.

Again no shipping and not for sale, local trade only

Back