• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Apology

I apologize. I’m really really sorry, I apologize unreservedly. I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

I apologize. I’m really really sorry, I apologize unreservedly. I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

john, is that you?

john, is that you?

No, it’s no one of any particular importance.

The deal is that we have a lot of guys running their mouths (fingers?) and then having to man up and eat crow. Now there is a fixture on the site to fill that need. You can just refer the apologee to the apology thread. (words are from A Fish Called Wanda).

If this thread has offended anyone, then see here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110459

Use in good health.:biggrin:

lol :biggrin::biggrin:

(words are from A Fish Called Wanda).
indeed, they were spoken by john cleese to kevin kline as kk was hanging him upside down, outside a window.

in my reply, i'd originally typed, "wanda, is that you?" referring to the film's title but decided against it since wanda was the fish and didn't have - as i could recall - a speaking role in the film.

it was john who spoke the words.

Last edited:
indeed, they were spoken by john cleese to kevin kline as kk was hanging him upside down, outside a window.

in my reply, i'd originally typed, "wanda, is that you?" referring to the film's title but decided against it since wanda was the fish and didn't have - as i could recall - a speaking role in the film.

it was john who spoke the words.

Ah. Makes perfect sense. Shall I apologize? :biggrin:
Anywho, I think I'll watch the movie again tonight. It's been awhile.

Shall I apologize?

no need, john offered this on your behalf: <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MpHWr7GgzMg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MpHWr7GgzMg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yes!!!!
Now, let's everyone get out there and p!ss somebody off just so we can use the apology thread.:biggrin:

Edit: On second thought, let's just all get along in the first place, hm?

Last edited:
I would like to use this thread to apologize to I think it was Tabasco. A few years ago I said something I regret about how hard he worked as a roofing foreman. I regret it to this day and wished I had never said it. I have sent him an apology through email and PM but never got a reply. I had no right to assume anything about how hard he did or did not work. I am truly sorry. :frown:

Back