• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

April 3rd Monthly Meet for FNF4 Movie

count the kid in:biggrin: What about a tulip drive this year? Dan?

You know how it is with the weather. It's a big factor for a good turn out.
I remember 6 years back, NW NSX group is comprised of me and well.... none of the current owners here. Things changed quite a bit since 2002.
The only other Tulip drive I can remember was way back then...
As much as I would like to make the Tulip drive happen this year... it's all came down to how many can commit.
But yeah, I am down for some scenic drive this year.

repost your map and pick the date, lets do it:biggrin:

I'd be down for a drive...any excuse to get the car out of the garage.

No hobby shows for you but you're first to say let's go see some tulips :biggrin:! That's pretty manly...:tongue: ha ha I've been waiting for my chance to get you back. LOL

Let's make it on a Sunday then work for me won't be an issue and you can count me in.

Sounds like Fowler will be bringing up the rear on this one :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:!

Now Charles.... I wouldn't have to bring up the rear if you handicaped permit carrying drivers knew where 3rd gear and the rev. limiter are.:eek: I have no problem bringing up the rear, the view is better for the tulips.:biggrin:

Now Charles.... I wouldn't have to bring up the rear if you handicaped permit carrying drivers knew where 3rd gear and the rev. limiter are.:eek: I have no problem bringing up the rear, the view is better for the tulips.:biggrin:

Congrat's on hitting the rev limiter in 4th (3rd??? I sure hope you don't mean 102mph my wife will do that) gear. :cool: I'm assuming heading into turn two at PR. I accomplished that on my FIRST weekend at the track during NSXPO :tongue: even with the handicappped permit tag hanging from my rear riew mirror :biggrin:! You can ask Farrend or Don nsxnut about that one, they were riding with me as my instructors. :wink:

BTW, my favorite tu-lips are the pink ones :biggrin:!

Dan, please let me know if you want to organize this meet. I talked to Charles last night, and we need to get head count, and let him know ahead of time so we could get the "special parking", and since we may shoot for the first night, we might need to get the ticket arranged too.

FYI, Charles bday is on the first, so you guys will celebrate his bday too.:wink:

http://www.fandango.com/amcloewsalderwoodmall16_aatft/theaterpage?wssac=99

As usual, lets do a headcount.

1. na1/2-r Dan
2. nsxlife Charles
3. DrVolk Eric
4. v-tecpwr
5. Velveeta Chris
6. nsxdreamer2 Ferrand. (depends on how much parking Charles have, wondering if I should bring some rice out friends too. widebody evos, m3 and stuff.)
7. hepcats
8. John@Microsoft --pending-- He probably won't drive his race car there, who knows?
9. nsx#75 Arnon?? Screw the italian trip!!
10. Polar Gary???
11. Jfowler (you and your daughter?)
12?

Any others going to attend? I'll contact the valet this week to see how many spots I can reserve. I'm gonna try to get 15 at this point so I need to know asap if there's gonna be more. Do you guys want to have dinner at Claim Jumpers before the flic? Let me know.

Dan, please let me know if you want to organize this meet. I talked to Charles last night, and we need to get head count, and let him know ahead of time so we could get the "special parking", and since we may shoot for the first night, we might need to get the ticket arranged too.

FYI, Charles bday is on the first, so you guys will celebrate his bday too.:wink:

http://www.fandango.com/amcloewsalderwoodmall16_aatft/theaterpage?wssac=99

1. na1/2-r Dan
2. nsxlife Charles
3. DrVolk Eric
4. v-tecpwr
5. Velveeta Chris
6. nsxdreamer2 Ferrand. (depends on how much parking Charles have, wondering if I should bring some rice out friends too. widebody evos, m3 and stuff.)
7. hepcats
8. John@Microsoft --pending-- He probably won't drive his race car there, who knows?
9. nsx#75 Arnon?? Screw the italian trip!!
10. Polar Gary???
11. Jfowler (you and your daughter?)
12. Cosmo

I can make the honda-tech meet on the 4th, going with a s2000 buddy. I'd like to make the April 3rd F&F to finally meet the local NSX owners. It may be a last minute thing but don't know yet.

http://www.fandango.com/amcloewsalderwoodmall16_aatft/theaterpage?date=4/3/2009

1. na1/2-r Dan
2. nsxlife Charles
3. DrVolk Eric
4. v-tecpwr
5. Velveeta Chris
7. hepcats
9. Jfowler (you and your daughter)
10. Cozmo
11. grtahoang

Lets go for the 8:30pm show time. Meet around 6pm at Claim Jumper?? Since we have the fandango link up there, I'll leave the movie ticket up to individuals. So Charles, we will probably need the parking reserved at 6pm.

Last edited:
Got my tickets. :biggrin:
Are we getting a reservation at claim jumper once we figure out a final number?

You mean Joeys?
:smile:

:-D after that photo shoot.... I don't blame ya for wanting to go to Joey's! Hehe. But do they have one at that mall? Or are you thinking we make a little cruise out of it and start in south center at 6:00 then head up?

Tickets ordered. 8:30. We can hope all we want for no rain, but I think we should go regardless. I mean I saw a black Diablo in Seattle going northbound in the rain the other day.

Btw, what do you guys think of meeting at "Joey's" at 6:00 in South center?

HaHa!
I do think we should get a vote - Joey's ("the secret place") hehe, or claim jumpers?

My vote - Joey's

Just a thought...Friday night traffic at 6pm may be pretty slow and if we are having a group dinner of 10 or more that will be at least 2 hrs, so you could be pushing it.

If we are indeed having a group dinner I would suggest meeting at Claim Jumpers by 6/6:15pm.
But whatever you guys think is cool with me, I'm flexable. I'll plan on being there around 6.

Just a thought...Friday night traffic at 6pm may be pretty slow and if we are having a group dinner of 10 or more that will be at least 2 hrs, so you could be pushing it.

If we are indeed having a group dinner I would suggest meeting at Claim Jumpers by 6/6:15pm.
But whatever you guys think is cool with me, I'm flexable. I'll plan on being there around 6.

You make a good point, however heading northbound at around 7:30ish usually doesn't have much/any congestion. Then again we have to consider how early do we need to show up at the theater too.

Suggestions welcome...

Well, I work until 6 or 6:30... by the time I go home, etc etc, I won't be leaving to go up there until 7:30 probably.

Up to you guys, but I'll probably just meet you all at the dealership.

Back