• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

April 3rd Monthly Meet for FNF4 Movie

Well, I work until 6 or 6:30... by the time I go home, etc etc, I won't be leaving to go up there until 7:30 probably.

Up to you guys, but I'll probably just meet you all at the dealership.

Eric, we are not going to dealership; Charles will get us some VIP parking by the cinema. Just drive the nsx to work and leave straight from work.

Ok lets clarify...

We will be meeting at the Alderwood Mall for Dinner at Claim Jumpers Restaurant. I have VIP parking reserved for us by our Valet that we sponser. Just pull up to the valet in front of Claim Jumpers and let them know that you are there for the NSX meet for Acura of Lynnwood and they will direct you to parking. You can actually use the valet if you prefer, they will not screw around and it is FREE FOR US if you want to take advantage, I've already paid for the spots and valet in advance. If you would like too, please just tip them. (Parking is located right behind Claim Jumpers, you'll probably see us as you drive up.)

FOR EVERYONE THAT IS CONCERNED ABOUT THE SAFETY OF THEIR CARS:
I have secured 21 spots that are completely seperate from any other parking in the mall, no cars will be able to drive by and hit any of them.

I ALSO ARRANGED TO HAVE ONE PERSON FROM THE VALET TO STAY WITH OUR CARS...THEY WILL NOT BE UN-ATTENDED FROM 6PM ON! In addition, I have mall security set up to heavily police the area for additional security. Needless to say, our cars should be safe.

If we need additional spots, I have them available but it will not be located in this secluded area. It is an area reserved for valet only and you can park there once directed by my valet.

Someone please repost the sign up list.
Let me know if you have questions.

Charles

Last edited:
i also arranged to have one person from the valet to stay with our cars...they will not be un-attended from 6pm on! In addition, i have mall security set up to heavily police the area for additional security. Needless to say, our cars should be safe.

thanks man.

Way to step it up Charles! All we need now is a guy in a suit, sunglasses, and an earpiece and we should be good, hehe :).

Btw, is the valette (claim jumpers) located next to the theater? I'm not completely familiar with the mall yet.

Way to step it up Charles! All we need now is a guy in a suit, sunglasses, and an earpiece and we should be good, hehe :).

Btw, is the valette (claim jumpers) located next to the theater? I'm not completely familiar with the mall yet.

LOL, I could probably have him dressed that way...Na it'll be cheesy. They wear Acura of Lynnwood Jackets and polos actually.

Yes, the valet is located directly in front of the South East corner (same side as 24hr Fitness) of the mall which is the main enterance. And it's directly in front of Claim Jumpers and Loes theater is right next to it as well. You could kick a rock and hit the theater from Claim Jumpers.

Btw, is the valette (claim jumpers) located next to the theater? I'm not completely familiar with the mall yet.[/quote]

LOL, I could probably have him dressed that way...Na it'll be cheesy. They wear Acura of Lynnwood Jackets and polos actually.

Yes, the valet is located directly in front of the South East corner (same side as 24hr Fitness) of the mall which is the main enterance. And it's directly in front of Claim Jumpers and Loes theater is right next to it as well. You could kick a rock and hit the theater from Claim Jumpers.

To keep with the theme of the night (F&F4) and for show purposes for the mall and because of limited parking spaces for the VIP area, if you are not driving your NSX please find other parking. There's an exception for other cool cars for those of you that are inviting friends that don't have an NSX, but let's just keep these spots reserved for the show cars.

On that note...I'll be driving my NSX rain or shine! After all, I do wash mine with water and we're not going on a spirited drive anyways. ;)

Last edited:
Ok lets clarify...

We will be meeting at the Alderwood Mall for Dinner at Claim Jumpers Restaurant. I have VIP parking reserved for us by our Valet that we sponser. Just pull up to the valet in front of Claim Jumpers and let them know that you are there for the NSX meet for Acura of Lynnwood and they will direct you to parking. You can actually use the valet if you prefer, they will not screw around and it is FREE FOR US if you want to take advantage, I've already paid for the spots and valet in advance. If you would like too, please just tip them. (Parking is located right behind Claim Jumpers, you'll probably see us as you drive up.)

FOR EVERYONE THAT IS CONCERNED ABOUT THE SAFETY OF THEIR CARS:
I have secured 21 spots that are completely seperate from any other parking in the mall, no cars will be able to drive by and hit any of them.

I ALSO ARRANGED TO HAVE ONE PERSON FROM THE VALET TO STAY WITH OUR CARS...THEY WILL NOT BE UN-ATTENDED FROM 6PM ON! In addition, I have mall security set up to heavily police the area for additional security. Needless to say, our cars should be safe.

If we need additional spots, I have them available but it will not be located in this secluded area. It is an area reserved for valet only and you can park there once directed by my valet.

Someone please repost the sign up list.
Let me know if you have questions.

Charles

Dude, i wish i can come too :-(

Charles, you would actually impress me if you could reserve the center seating in the theater for the nsx club. If you did that then, maybe then, The Dr. and I might intiate you into our special car fraternity.:biggrin:

Charles, you would actually impress me if you could reserve the center seating in the theater for the nsx club. If you did that then, maybe then, The Dr. and I might intiate you into our special car fraternity.:biggrin:

LOL!!! Which means it'll be you in a bikini next time, instead of the ladies. Haha!!!

LOL!!! Which means it'll be you in a bikini next time, instead of the ladies. Haha!!!

LOL!!! Bikini????...If I pose on their cars I plan on freeballin it! :biggrin:

Last edited:

You're right, I'm sorry, it sounds like I haven't done enough. We'll just count you guys out of this one. :eek:

Just kidding :biggrin:...Great idea Fowler, I was more concerned with our cars and didn't even think about the actual movie.

Could I please get a head count for people going into the theater. I'm assuming most will bring one passenger which means if we have 14 confirmed cars that's 28 total head count?

Hmm, instead let's get a ticket head count...meaning how many have actually purchased tickets for the movie already? This will probably be the only way I can get reserved seating for the movie.
THE MORE PEOPLE SIGNED UP WITH PREPAID TICKETS, THE BETTER CHANCE I HAVE TO PULL THIS ONE OFF, SO GET YOUR TICKETS ASAP!

Go here to get your tickets: http://www.fandango.com/amcloewsalderwoodmall16_aatft/theaterpage?date=4/3/2009

I can't promise this one...but I'll work on it and see what I can pull off.
Wish me luck!

I've purchased 10 tickets for myself and a few guests. (all spoken for)

1. Charles
2. Charles' guest
3. Charles' guest
4. Charles' guest
5. Charles' guest
6. Charles' guest
7. Charles' guest
8. Charles' guest
9. Charles' guest
10. Charles' guest

Last edited:
I have my tickets with guest

1. Charles
2. Charles' guest
3. Charles' guest
4. Charles' guest
5. Charles' guest
6. Charles' guest
7. Charles' guest
8. Charles' guest
9. Charles' guest
10. Charles' guest
11. Brian
12. Brian's guest

1. Charles
2. Charles' guest
3. Charles' guest
4. Charles' guest
5. Charles' guest
6. Charles' guest
7. Charles' guest
8. Charles' guest
9. Charles' guest
10. Charles' guest
11. Brian
12. Brian's guest
13. Dan
14. Dan's guest

Fowler and Mikaela pre-paid :biggrin:

I got my tickets already.

1. Charles
2. Charles' guest
3. Charles' guest
4. Charles' guest
5. Charles' guest
6. Charles' guest
7. Charles' guest
8. Charles' guest
9. Charles' guest
10. Charles' guest
11. Brian
12. Brian's guest
13. Dan
14. Dan's guest
15. Cozmo
16. Cozmo's guest

1. Charles
2. Charles' guest
3. Charles' guest
4. Charles' guest
5. Charles' guest
6. Charles' guest
7. Charles' guest
8. Charles' guest
9. Charles' guest
10. Charles' guest
11. Brian
12. Brian's guest
13. Dan
14. Dan's guest
15. Cozmo
16. Cozmo's guest
17. Fowler
18. Mikaela (Fowler's guest)

1. Charles
2. Charles' guest
3. Charles' guest
4. Charles' guest
5. Charles' guest
6. Charles' guest
7. Charles' guest
8. Charles' guest
9. Charles' guest
10. Charles' guest
11. Brian
12. Brian's guest
13. Dan
14. Dan's guest
15. Cozmo
16. Cozmo's guest
17. Fowler
19. Ferrand (got ticket, but still not 100% committed for the movie)

:biggrin::cool::biggrin: GOT IT!!! RESERVED CENTER SEATING!!! :biggrin::cool::biggrin:

I need to have a full head count of everyone attending the movie no later than this Friday the 3rd at 10am. If you are not counted on this list by the dead line, I will not be able to have a seat reserved for you.

This is what I have so far:

1. Charles
2. Charles' guest
3. Charles' guest
4. Charles' guest
5. Charles' guest
6. Charles' guest
7. Charles' guest
8. Charles' guest
9. Charles' guest
10. Charles' guest
11. Brian
12. Brian's guest
13. Dan
14. Dan's guest
15. Cozmo
16. Cozmo's guest
17. Fowler

Last edited:
Way to go Charles, I am impressed, in fact it might be worthy of a handjob. I leave that up to my Rush Chairman. Now all we have to do is slather you up in peanut butter and let the goats at ya, then you are officially initiated.:biggrin:

:biggrin::cool::biggrin: GOT IT!!! RESERVED CENTER SEATING!!! :biggrin::cool::biggrin:

I hope you don't mean the center of the front row. :wink:

Can we ask for some red carpet too while we're at it? hehe

Last edited:
Way to go Charles, I am impressed, in fact it might be worthy of a handjob. I leave that up to my Rush Chairman. Now all we have to do is slather you up in peanut butter and let the goats at ya, then you are officially initiated.:biggrin:

:eek: You and the Dr went through that to get initiated, I knew there was another reason you lived out in the boonies :biggrin:. I think I'll just start my own frat. On second thought...You'd slather me up in peanut butter and bring out the goats??? Bring em on :eek: ! LOL :biggrin::biggrin:!...

...Damn your hard to impress!:biggrin:

you can put me on the list for Friday night as well... but I'll be running late.
(I'll probably miss the dinner because of traffic)

you can put me on the list for Friday night as well... but I'll be running late.
(I'll probably miss the dinner because of traffic)

I need to have a full head count of everyone attending the movie no later than this Friday the 3rd at 10am. If you are not counted on this list by the dead line, I will not be able to have a seat reserved for you.

This is what I have so far:

1. Charles
2. Charles' guest
3. Charles' guest
4. Charles' guest
5. Charles' guest
6. Charles' guest
7. Charles' guest
8. Charles' guest
9. Charles' guest
10. Charles' guest
11. Brian
12. Brian's guest
13. Dan
14. Dan's guest
15. Cozmo
16. Cozmo's guest
17. Fowler
20. DrVolkl

Back