• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

[1st Gen] Arc-Light Sequential LED Front Turn Signals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arc-Light Mark I
Pre 2002 NSX Front Turn Signal Retrofit

PU1rbD0.jpg

Clear Lens :: Programmable Amber LEDs :: White DRL

The Arc-Light Mark I Limited Edition NSX front turn signal is unlike anything you’ve ever seen. Our custom LED technology and access to state of the art manufacturing facilities allows us to embrace some of the most progressive automotive lighting technologies found today.

g3yNrQc.jpg

Now, it’s no secret what’s happening to the NSX. There’s a movement and I am sure I’m not alone with my life-long love with the NSX - a special machine so invigorating that it revitalizes your senses and your soul. It’s no wonder the values keep going up. Knowing this we knew that creating turn signals for the NSX would be an enormous challenge. Combine that with producing part for the NSX that can harmoniously embrace modern day technology made me feel like climbing Mt Everest would be a much easier task. But I had a vision and a personal goal – to create and design products that fit with all of our own personal all-consuming vision of the perfect NSX.

AWlw3gP.jpg

The Arc-Light Mark I is our first ever design to incorporate a never seen before 100% fully programmable LED turn signals for your every own NSX. It’s available with a multitude of options that will satisfy everyone from the ever-sophisticated purist who simply wants to evoke the past with modern day technology to the visionaries with their mouth-watering interpretations of the ultimate reimagined Acura NSX. To accomplish these tasks we've included the following key features:

• CAD designed custom PCB spec’d with automotive grade components
  • CREE high brightness superflux White LEDs
  • Optional programmable Turn Signals: Available in amber or white with 24 individual addressable LEDs that can be programmed in any order for a total combination of over 1 Decillion unique animimations!
  • Optional programmable Car show mode: When enabled a unique animation loop can be displayed on your turn signals until disabled. The perfect way to exhibit you car and capture the attention of others.
  • Optional programmable car startup/shutdown animation.
  • Dimmable Indicator Light
  • Optional easy accessible military spec USB port for programming
  • No modification to stock lighting harnesses necessary – our turn signal panels receive power from the stock lighting system using bulb bases that plug right into the NSX’s turn signal harness. Note:: A 12v connection is required to enable the programming features of the kit.
  • Professionally assembled into your existing/new OEM turn signals using the finest machined parts and electrical components available.
  • 1 Year warranty

Packages

Now available for order each kit can be configured in the following packages:

MARK I – Prestige :: $1099.00 installed (core required/ship your assemblies)

The Mark I Prestige is our flagship kit that includes our entire vision for the NSX front turn signal. Starting with OEM front turn signals we carefully remove the stock plastic lens and begin the transformation by retrofitting a unique CAD designed bracket that will allow your turn signal assemblies to use our custom laser cut lenses which can be swapped for different lenses at anytime. Also included is our fully programmable LED sequencers and built in USB port - simply plug your turn signals into your MAC/Windows PC and reprogram your turns signals using any of our available turn signal animations or have us work on your very own custom animations! The Mark I also includes easy access connectors which will allow you to swap in different LED boards when they are released in the future.

- (2) Mark1 NSX front turn signal PCB Boards
- (2) CAD designed turn signal mounting brackets
- (2) CAD designed Lens Mounting Brackets
- (2) Laser Cut transparent lenses in your choice of color
- (2) Rubber lens gaskets
- (2) Programmable Logic Boards complete with USB port
- (1) USB Programmer
- (1) Hyper flash defeat (must ship flasher at time of order)
- Concierge programming services and access to animated sequences library
- Future turn signal designs available at/near cost.

MARK I – Platinum :: $949.00 installed (core required/ship your assemblies)

The Mark I Platinum includes all the core features of the Prestige line except for the ability to re program your turn signals. Yes, you will lose the USB port and ability to re-program your turn signals at home but that shouldn't be a problem because we will work with you to ensure you turns leave our shop with your very own unique animations.

- (2) Programmable Logic Boards pre-programmed with your own unique animations.
- Hyper flash defeat (must ship flasher at time of order)

MARK I – Purist :: $749.00 installed (core required/ship your assemblies)

The Mark I Purist line is available to simply and tastefully modernize your NSX. It includes all the features found in the Prestige and Platinum lines except for the programmable logic boards - allowing your newly converted LED turn signals to retain the stock on/off flash.

- Hyper flash defeat (must ship flasher at time of order)

Please note that we have currently committed to only making 20 kits which can be configured in any of the above packages. Lead times for each order ranges from 5 - 10 business days and installs must be scheduled with us in advance due to the complex nature of this retrofit.

FAQ

Do you still make the kits with user removable lenses?
-No, we no longer produce the kit with bolt on lenses. Instead we include smooth optically clear lenses to replace the OEM fluted lenses.

Is there a discount for your customers who purchased your tail lights?
-Yes! Please contact me for your special price!

How long will these be available?
-Due to the complex nature of the design and the need for professional installation we have committed to make 20 sets available at this time.

What is your installation turn around time?
-Installs must be scheduled with us. Once we relieved your lights we will complete the retrofit no longer than 5 business days once we receive your lights.

Does the Purist/Classic version have the user programmable feature?
-No. The purist/classic version will flash just like the stock front turn signals

Are the old stock lenses completely removed and replace with the laser cut transparent lenses?
-The Prestige, Platinum, Purist packages remove the stock lens and is replaced by our custom transparent lenses.

Why is the warranty different from your other products?
-Due to the easy access design and serviceability of these lights and to keep costs down we decided to limit the warranty to 1 year. For any issues that occur after one year we will happily repair and replace any component at cost.

Are these lights DOT approved?
-No. These lights are not DOT approved and can only be used off-road.

Can these be installed ourselves?
-Only the classic kits can be installed by customers who are skilled in custom work.

MEDIA/IMAGES

UZHWAOn.jpg

vLlfcw9.jpg

Available user-swapable translucent lenses

Tfo270x.jpg

Easy access programmable USB port for Prestige Line

Last edited:
That's pretty cool!!!!

Do you have any videos or description on what the programs can be made to do? Blink, Sequential, etc.

What does "must ship flasher" mean? Is the flasher a separate device or is it part of the light assembly itself? Yes, I am a NSX noob.

Edit: never mind, I figured it out. I just need to know where to find it, but it'll be in the instructions, I'm sure.

I'm probably a Purist at this point, I just want the DRLs and regular flashing amber light.

Last edited:
It would look a billion times better with the rivets everywhere.

Thank you for the question. Going to add this to the FAQ.

The screws was something we had concerns about as well. The main issue is since our lights are aftermarket and low volume we needed a solution to allow our customers to easily swap the lenses in case it gets damaged from road debris. That said we do have other options: one is a permanently sealed assembly and the other semi permanent. Semi permanent in the sense once you remove the lens it cannot be reused. You'll lose the convenience of our easy swap lenses and there is a bit of yearly maintenance required if you go the semi permanent route but if anyone would like this option we can included it in the Prestige, Platinum, and Purist packages at no additional cost.

Arc-Light Mark II

Pre 2002 NSX Front Turn Signal Retrofit

ZLxA2QO.png

We are gauging interest for a re-release of the Mark I and the introduction of the Mark II front turn signal lights. I believe at this time we have a conservative 10 committed orders and to minimize the tooling/setup costs I would like to at least get 10 more. Above is what we like the Mark II to be. Typically a new revision should be a evolution but here we are going for a simple elegance of sorts without programmable sequences. What this hopfully means to you is a better price - approx $150 - $200 savings over our Mark I offerings (final pricing to be determined)

Now the cool stuff...

Those who currently have Mark I lights can easily remove 3 screws from your old LED Panel and 'bolt-on' the new Mark II panels. Furthermore... if you are a current Mark I customer you will get the Mark II panels at COST. Of course, for those who wish to purchase the Mark I and Mark II boards will also get a nice packaged deal. :)

Lastly, I will have a HARD CAP of 20 orders on these lights. If you're interested please PM me for details

Last edited:
YES! WOOOOOT!

I mean, I'm in. My rear Lumi 2.0s are almost together, been working on it a little at a time this week. I'd like just a regular turn signal, I don't need programmable sequences, so Mark II will probably be fine for me.

JGIWuPJ.jpg

Amber DRL (turn signals are OFF)

aXkm11b.jpg

Amber DRL (turn signals are OFF)

6Rqxtl5.jpg

Clear Lens Prototype

In about a week we will be releasing some major updates to close out our remaining Mark I LED front turn signals. A new all amber edition will released offering a more era-correct look and feel. Also, we have finalized a smooth clear lens that is also replaceable that will be available as a option. If you're interested please PM me for details!

Last edited:
I have the Prestige front bumper lights and the rear Lumi 2.0s. Still awaiting the programmer, but I understand those are a couple weeks out. They look fabulous!

Day video:

Poor night video:

80-img_3226_bb09dbe520b748674818ef168347270e1fdded8b.jpg

80-img_3231_a0bfaefbfe52d7ec44d7368fb1e14d7e5b7927ba.jpg

80-img_3250_3f2432b313872b1c4b64a8a5ac6af5162c8d44b9.jpg

80-img_3244_374b1c715ecf5213a41dd6945d15a6f396901cf0.jpg

80-img_3245_3c5ca13810642987b846d6b49430880cc06f8c4a.jpg

80-img_3246_1d5cecdb785d4e702345b4769bf1f0d59f648bd3.jpg

80-img_3243_ca3aa38b4c3f6532b15bbaa5ba66bfc80e0b60ab.jpg

80-img_3238_2ccc91cf7495cb452aa9b8c89658e95b24339783.jpg

LF3LD0s.jpg

We've just received our production clear lenses in without the screws and they look amazing. Please PM me if interested. This will be our final run of the Mark I lights.

A bit late... but before selling the Amber Edition Mark I's I needed to solve the Amber on Amber issue - because with Amber DRLs and Amber turns it would be too hard IMO to be able to see the two when both are on. Well... it's done and the video above will show you a 100% on amber DRL during the day which switches off when the turn signals are on. At night the DRL dims and also switches off when the turns are on. I have only a few of these kits left and they can be made with our new smooth clear lenses. If interested please PM me :)

4eJ6vgK.jpg

r0FfbpL.jpg

ARY2cpJ.jpg

vw82zjv.jpg

H0eI62F.jpg

We are in our final sale for the Mark I lights. If anyone is interested in a set please send us a PM. These are the absolute best lights available on the market and will soon be retired.

vLlfcw9.jpg

Available user-swapable translucent lenses

Very interested, but would it at all be possible for you to try out some of this frosted glass film on the clear lenses and post it? It's just a static cling film that is completely removable. You could also probably find some frosted clear tape to go over it.
I would like to see how the LEDs shine through (giving a more uniform look) while masking all of the electronics pieces behind it.
71RfFMAca8L._SL1087_.jpg

71j83yvEl9L._SL1200_.jpg

Attachments

• 61NPorMiKAL._SL1000_.jpg
    61NPorMiKAL._SL1000_.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,243
Very interested, but would it at all be possible for you to try out some of this frosted glass film on the clear lenses and post it? It's just a static cling film that is completely removable. You could also probably find some frosted clear tape to go over it.
I would like to see how the LEDs shine through (giving a more uniform look) while masking all of the electronics pieces behind it.

We actually built into the led boards to support diffusers but have not started R&D on them. It may be a future project of ours but it's not a priority for us at the time.

We actually built into the led boards to support diffusers but have not started R&D on them. It may be a future project of ours but it's not a priority for us at the time.

All I'm really asking is for you to put this film on the clear translucent lens and snap a picture of it installed with the lights on.
etched_glass_vinyl_sample.jpg

The alternative is just take the clear translucent lens and sand both sides of it with 400 grit sandpaper so it looks like this. It's a little destructive and not reversible, that's why I suggested the first method:
FJ5WNU7G5FR5M20.MEDIUM.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back