• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Arcadia Au79 meet Tuesday 12/16 830-900pm

Hiii Everybody!:biggrin:
Will see ya guys there! BTW, I hear there might be a big storm comming in... just a heads up.

Hi Jerry. Looking forward to it. Curious to see if you got a new exhaust as well.

JC

JC, the toys finally came in :wink: Would your friend with the red na1 be there?

Hiii Everybody!:biggrin:
Will see ya guys there! BTW, I hear there might be a big storm comming in... just a heads up.

Thanks Eric, hope to you see there. I guess we'll change for another day if it does come down on us. Can't wait to see ur new wheels.

:biggrin:make sure everyone knows where AU79 is. LOL. otherwise,just call any of us.

Au79 is located at:
815 W Naomi Ave
Ste G
Arcadia, CA 91007
(626) 574-7665

Thanks Eric, hope to you see there. I guess we'll change for another day if it does come down on us. Can't wait to see ur new wheels.

Sorry Jerry, my car got hit:mad: It won't be back until ~weds. And I need to buy two tires for the fronts before I get the wheels on! My wheels are the same as Calvin's wheels:biggrin:

I just got my wisdom teeth pulled this morning.. so nobody laugh at me! :frown:

I know that feeling very well. We won't laugh, we are amongst friends.:tongue:

On a side note, Just took my NSX for a smog check. :biggrin: It passed with no problems.....

Im looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Back