• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Are these for Real? 2005 20K for $30K and 2004 12K for $26K?

It's fishing for your email address. (quite obvious from the last sentence...)
Your e-mail address gets sold. You will get tons of junk e-mails.
Case closed.

Why would anyone ever believe an ad like that?

If anyone here ever reads Dilbert, you may remember a strip where Dogbert moonlights as a used car salesman. He tells a customer that a car was last owned by 'Carlos the diamond smuggler,' but that it handles sort of funny. Almost as though someone had hidden weights inside the doors.

Would you buy that one?

Nick

2211447307_a638b881df_o.jpg

Great deals. Jump on these. You'll make a fortune. Common sense will tell you that these are real.:confused::wink:

They are both for real. I called on them. The first seller is really motivated.

wow. i will call tomorrow to verify i have few extra hundred thousand in the bank i think i should invest in those 2 cars than the shitty stock market.

I sure wish the second one was, I'd kill for black over red ;)

Woo-woo! I just wired a $5,000 deposit on the Black on Red.

The seller is a real nice guy.

Are you serious? Wow, I just can't believe the pricing. You can sell to CarMax for at least 25K more. Why would anyone sell them at that price? Are you just kidding or are you for real? If it is for real, shouldn't I get a finder's fee?:eek::biggrin:

as real as fools' gold, my friend...

Doraemon, these are fraudulent, spam/viral/scam listings in which a dishonest individual has hacked or gained access to a valid Autotrader account. Anytime something is ridiculously too-good-too-be-true concerning the NSX, it generally is (ie. salvage/rebuilt, fire/flood/theft-recovery, overseas-scam, etc').

Individuals are joshing w/ you here, they are being facetious & perhaps even humorously sarcastic in their comments (w/o mocking you, so no worries). So please stop being so gosh' darn gullible and don't post such nonsense again on this forum. It only cleates confusion/disillusionment down the road whenever an interested party or aloof noobie uses the search & comes across such rubbish... "golly-gee, me can get a low-mileage garage-queen '05 for $20k bones man, why you frontin' & askin' fo' $65k+?"

If you further proceed to post naive & capricious replies & even initiate similar topics in the future, Mr. Wolf will be forced to pay you a visit! :D

BTW, be well - be safe... enjoy your new acquisition- namely the '94 NSX!

Well guys, I just thought it was good to let everyone knows about these stupid listings. Notice all my emoticons after my sentence? I guess newbies like me are not given the benefit of doubt about actually being able to play along the sarcasm. No need to be so infantile about the my forum name. I feel like I am back in grade school...:confused:

You can dish it, can you take it? I doubt it...

wow, great find. by the way, you should change your username to "ImDmoron" while youre at it lol..
:biggrin:
well if you rearrange the letters you can spell DaeMoron :wink:
lol you are right....sorry, could not focus 100% on my post as I am at work.

DaeMoron it is....:biggrin: :biggrin:
No need to get personal gentlemen. Just because you own NSX'es doesn't give you the license to make the rest of us look like 'tools. We're a greater community than just you two, so show some respect to another member of our classy group - especially a new one! But, of-course you can still be humorous/comedic. However, don't get personal. I felt it was near personal, and apparently so did the original poster.

Does it make you feel good to make someone feel bad, for no reason at all whatsoever? :(

Think about, please. Flip the sides of the situation, then get back to us on this. . .
No need to be so infantile about the my forum name. I feel like I am back in grade school...:confused:
Don't sweat it. They are rather nice, genuine guys who mean no harm or ill-will. I'm quite sure of that (hope I'm not wrong): nothing personal implied or concluded. Just some online fun/banter (notice the smilies!).

I do agree though in that it isn't all that funny to insult/denigrate or ridicule someone's name (as it can represent more than just the letters on the screen). Prior to posting a comment/thread, I always think to myself: what would the founder of the site think of this. It's his game, his rules; his league. I fortunately know him, and I generally know what he would think of my posts/threads for the most part (though, I'm far from perfect).

About 5,999,999,999.999 billion of the population doesn't follow NSX prices/market-trends as religiously as a select few (namely, us NSX-owners).

{Numbers may change slightly once China/India start importing them... :D }

I bet the moment you do the same to someone else as in critiquing/deriding their name, income, car-choices, subjective-opinion, or behavior, they'll have a hissy-fit. If they can take it on the chin like you just did, then I'd respect them back. The question is, can they? I have my doubts, especially in regards to one of them in particular... they're quite the drama queen! ;)

Last edited:
Re: as real as fools' gold, my friend...

You left out Lithuanian carbon futures!! :tongue:

Doraemon, these are fraudulent, spam/viral/scam listings in which a dishonest individual has hacked or gained access to a valid Autotrader account. Anytime something is ridiculously too-good-too-be-true concerning the NSX, it generally is (ie. salvage/rebuilt, fire/flood/theft-recovery, overseas-scam, etc').

Individuals are joshing w/ you here, they are being facetious & perhaps even humorously sarcastic in their comments (w/o mocking you, so no worries). So please stop being so gosh' darn gullible and don't post such nonsense again on this forum. It only cleates confusion/disillusionment down the road whenever an interested party or aloof noobie uses the search & comes across such rubbish... "golly-gee, me can get a low-mileage garage-queen '05 for $20k bones man, why you frontin' & askin' fo' $65k+?"

If you further proceed to post naive & capricious replies & even initiate similar topics in the future, Mr. Wolf will be forced to pay you a visit! :D

BTW, be well - be safe... enjoy your new acquisition- namely the '94 NSX!

My mommy always said if its to good to be true run, run, run, run

Back