NSXCC Est Fest 2011, Picton Ontario, Prince Edward County, Isaiah Tubbs, May 20-23

Further to our last update, Bash and Urbee have been working diligently in getting us special rates at Claramount Inn & Spa, but due to the travel distance from the resort into downtown Picton, we believe a more practical approach is to setup on-site spa service at Isaiah Tubbs which we know a number of people would take advantage of. But before we set this up, we need to confirm YOUR INTEREST.

We have been quoted the prices below, which we find reasonable. Depending on responses, spa services may be offered for both Sat and Sun from 8 to11am
Massage:

1hr back massage - $70
1hr body massage - $105
1/2 hr body massage - $55

Full Spa Manicure - $45 Pedicure - $55
Hydrating and Quick Clean Treatments Manicure $35, Pedicure $45

By reply to post, please indicate your interest to use the on-site spa services.

stu.gif

Yep .... figures ...

She looks more like a personal trainer but I dig it. Urbee and Bash can make some calls.

Stu's tan looks to be in mid season form already.

Karen is up for a facial treatment, which is $45.00

Last edited:
I love the new sign up for the Club!

I hope that I get to see you guys more this year than I did last year, but IM SIGNED UP AGAIN!!!! I probably wont be able to stay over at Est Fest but Im going to try to make it - assuming that I have found a more boring car by then.

Signup took 5 seconds under the new regime. The old Regime (ahem, Stu) required an entire weekend of work to join!

Bram wins.

The renewal process is absolutely a breeze compare to the old days. Sign up to enjoy our events and membership discounts today!

http://www.nsxclub.ca/

Dave, we got to get you out more often this season. We look forward seeing the family in either the MDX or the future "boring" car this season. I will still put you down as MAYBE for Est Fest because we know how much you want to be there this spring.

I hope that I get to see you guys more this year than I did last year, but IM SIGNED UP AGAIN!!!! I probably wont be able to stay over at Est Fest but Im going to try to make it - assuming that I have found a more boring car by then.

Signup took 5 seconds under the new regime. The old Regime (ahem, Stu) required an entire weekend of work to join!

Bram wins.

Glad to hear you've signed up Dave, looking forward to meeting up! There's a ton of scenic routes prepared for Est Fest so don't forget to bring your road bike!!!

Bram wins.

Keep talking like that and when you end up crashing in my cottage at Est Fest I'll steal your Real Doll while you're sleeping!!!:eek:

PS - Awesome work on the new site Bash!!!

Hey guys any news on the schedule & what we're doing at Est Fest?

Hey guys any news on the schedule & what we're doing at Est Fest?

Sean, we still have not finalized our schedule but the full itinerary and document package will be ready within the next two-three weeks, but just to give everyone a flavor of what to expect:

FRIDAY
3-6pm - Check in at Isaiah Tubbs Resort (welcome package, draw prizes, give away)
6-9pm - BBQ Dinner on the beach and Hospitality Suite
9pm - Drinks, Beach Bonfire

SATURDAY
8-9am - Formula One Qualifying
8-11am - Spa services and Tech session
12-5pm – Scenic cruise part one, 4 stopping points with one being our lunch venue at the hill top with an incredible view, group pictures and photo ops.
7-10pm - Dinner - Sponsored by HONDA, at a winery
10pm - Drinks, Beach Bonfire

SUNDAY
8-10am - Formula One Race
11am-4pm – Scenic cruise part two, 4 stopping points with lunch at a winery, shops and walking tour in Picton
7-9pm - Dinner, Isaiah Tubbs Restaurant
9pm - Drinks, Beach Bonfire

Monday
9am-Noon - Track Event, Shannonville
Noon-2pm - Lunch - A la carte at a restaurant near Shannonville
2pm - Fairwell from NSXCC

As you can imagine, we have left out many details just to keep everyone guessing. You really have to be there to experience the weekend. It's going to be incredible.

I just spent the afternoon riding around this county on my bike. So gorgeous here. Great pavement. Est Fest is going to be awesome!

Tons of awesome wineries

All packed and ready to go. BBQ, Bonfire on the Beach, Drinks, Wineries, Dinner, Cheese Factory, Cruises, Shopping, Scenic Look Out, Guest Speakers, Track Day..... Can't wait....

I am going the start a post on building a caravan line (group drive to Isaiah Tubb) for next Friday's drive in.

Last edited:
hey guys, as i just got my car and have not met any of you yet....I would have loved to have gone to this upcoming weekend. Its sounds awesome, but i will not be able to make it this year... but next for sure. Im in for the niagara cruise and look forward to meeting most of you then.
regards
ed

Est. Fest sounds like it's gonna be a lot of fun! I'm flying out to Varadero on Saturday morning for a week with the guys (no wives ;) ) for a buddies stag so I will not be able to make it this time around. Hope everyone has a great time at Est. Fest. Have fun and drive safe!

P.S

On a side note, I can't stand all this rain!...my wife thinks I'm loosing it cause I keep going into the garage to look at my baby... I haven't driven my NSX since last weekend and since I don't take it to work it looks like the next chance I'll get will be the 28th when I get back in the afternoon since they're calling for rain right up to Thursday..maybe I'll get drive Friday afternoon/evening...this sucks :(

Est. Fest sounds like it's gonna be a lot of fun! I'm flying out to Varadero on Saturday morning for a week

I am sure we can find someone (biobanker comes to mind) to drive your car to Est Fest so you can still be represented.:biggrin:

Seriously though, you should move your flight to Sunday so you can spend a day with us. Otherwise you will regret it when you see all the Est Fest pictures posted next week.

I'm bringing my camera. I don't care if Scarfone shows up or not! :biggrin:

Back