• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Est Fest 2011, Picton Ontario, Prince Edward County, Isaiah Tubbs, May 20-23

The planning for Est Fest (May 20-23) is coming along nicely. There are just so much we can do and places to visit in Prince Edward County. So we are planning two great cruise routes to ensure we visit all the must see sites.

We have also confirmed track availability at Shannonville Motorsport Park for the Monday (May 23) morning. They are offering our club control (4 cars at a time at lower speed) lapping session at $5/lap or $20/5 laps. So to those who have always wanted to attend a track event but shy away due to safety concerns and cost, this is a great opportunity to experience the true potential of your car in a control/safe environment. There will be plenty of experienced drivers in our group to help instruct so definitely take advantage of the opportunity.

To those who have confirmed to attend Est Fest but yet to book accommodation, you need to do so ASAP. While our host (Isaiah Tubbs) has extended their discount offer to Friday April 1, availability of rooms near the beach is in short supply so you need to book asap (1-800-724-2393 or 613-393-2090).

Seriously, I booked a 2 bedroom, and its unlikely that Lana will come, so email me if you need a room....

Just a friendly reminder that our special discount rates at Isaiah Tubbs Resort is expiring this Friday April 1. If you’re planning to attend Est Fest but still haven’t booked your accommodations, you really need to do so this week. Call Isaiah Tubbs at 1-800-724-2393 or 613-393-2090 and book your room today.

As far as itinerary is concern, thanks to some superb recon work by Bash and our honorary member Paul Henault, as well as advice from local residence John Sherk, we pretty much have all the key points of interest scouted and connected with two smooth yet twisty scenic cruises. Waupoos, Huff and Hiller Creek wineries are top rated in the region complimented by their exquisite culinary offerings. Not to mention the County Cider Company and the Fifth Town Artisan Cheese Company. This is a region we need to take time to experience, and we are doing just that at Est Fest.

Just to give everyone a flavor of some of the sites we are visiting, here are some pictures gathered by the recon team.

Huff Estate Winery
HuffEstate1.jpg

Hillercreek Estate Winery
HillercreekEstateWinery1.jpg

HillercreekEstateWinery2.jpg

County Cider Company
CountyCider1.jpg

Waupoos Winery
CountyCider2.jpg

WaupoosWinery2.jpg

Fifth Town Artisan Cheese Company
FifthTownArtisanCheeseCompany1.jpg

FifthTownArtisanCheeseCompany2.jpg

Claramount Inn & Spa
ClaramountInnSpa1.jpg

Last edited:
Those burning cars were cause by:

Cars having too much smoke and hoarding it:
pot.jpg

Cars that have smoking problems:
red-car-smoking-cigar-animated_car_016.gif

Lets face it though, cool is cool:

cars32.gif
sportscar_.gif

Looking forward to the weekend guys!

I'm trying to help two people find an NSX right now. If you know of a black 95-01 or a Kaiser silver late model let me know.

I'm trying to help two people find an NSX right now. If you know of a black 95-01 or a Kaiser silver late model let me know.

Dave has a can of silver body paint that he keeps threatening to wear at our next get-togehter (with nothing else but the paint) perhaps he can use it up on his car and we can kill two birds with one stone!:biggrin:

You are really taken this car broker gig seriously. Hope you find us two more cars for Est Fest. I don't recall seeing too many Kasier or black 95-01 in our group thought. At least get us the London Red 02+ to Est Fest. Where has Ody gone to?

Dave should just take his car for one last Est Fest before selling!! Come-on!!

Alright people, my entire family is booked in, thats 2 adults 3 kids (god help us). :rolleyes:

We'll be rolling in my M5, beware!

Alright people, my entire family is booked in, thats 2 adults 3 kids (god help us). :rolleyes:

That's awesome John. Garrick and Robert are bringing their family also so this should very much be a family friendly affair. We will reserve extra wide parking for your minivan... I mean M5. Lol

OK Owen.
Go back to page 1 and change the list to: Glynis + kid and Daria + kid.
There will be kids on the beach playing in the sand.
Thanks for the encouragement John.

Further to our last update, Bash and Urbee have been working diligently in getting us special rates at Claramount Inn & Spa, but due to the travel distance from the resort into downtown Picton, we believe a more practical approach is to setup on-site spa service at Isaiah Tubbs which we know a number of people would take advantage of. But before we set this up, we need to confirm YOUR INTEREST.

We have been quoted the prices below, which we find reasonable. Depending on responses, spa services may be offered for both Sat and Sun from 8 to11am
Massage:

1hr back massage - $70
1hr body massage - $105
1/2 hr body massage - $55

Spa Facial - $45
Full Spa Manicure - $45 Pedicure - $55
Hydrating and Quick Clean Treatments Manicure $35, Pedicure $45

By reply to post, please indicate your interest to use the on-site spa services.

Last edited:
Further to our last update, Bash and Urbee have been working diligently in getting us special rates at Claramount Inn & Spa, but due to the long travel distance into Picton, we believe a more practical approach is to setup onsite spa service at Isaiah Tubbs which we know a number of people would take advantage of. But before we set this up, we need to confirm YOUR INTEREST.

We have been quoted the prices below, which we find reasonable. Depends on response, spa services may be offered for both Sat and Sun from 8 to11am
Massage:

1hr back massage - $70
1hr body massage - $105

By reply to post, please indicate your interest to use the onsite spa services.

Urbs will be in for mani-pedi

Further to our last update, Bash and Urbee have been working diligently in getting us special rates at Claramount Inn & Spa, but due to the travel distance from the resort into downtown Picton, we believe a more practical approach is to setup on-site spa service at Isaiah Tubbs which we know a number of people would take advantage of. But before we set this up, we need to confirm YOUR INTEREST.

We have been quoted the prices below, which we find reasonable. Depending on responses, spa services may be offered for both Sat and Sun from 8 to11am
Massage:

1hr back massage - $70
1hr body massage - $105

By reply to post, please indicate your interest to use the on-site spa services.

Rafia is in for a 1/2 hr body massage and the full spa manicure on Sunday

That's awesome John. Garrick and Robert are bringing their family also so this should very much be a family friendly affair. We will reserve extra wide parking for your minivan... I mean M5. Lol
There *might* be a chance my M5 will be gone by he time Est Fest rolls around, in that case, expect the Odyssey of Doom to make an appearance. :rolleyes::biggrin::cool:

Back