• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Aston Martin One-77 seen

Got some nice revs here, I was stunned to see this car in the US just before being shipped back to Britain!

Chris

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IbBbH3BigAs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jag XKR-S looks 90% as good for 10% the cost.

Throw a splitter, big ass wing and a race paint job and I'd hit that....

Aston is cleaning up in FIA GT1 this year. :smile:

2427321323_ba36530861_z.jpg

Hideous.
For that price it should have an A+ in ALL categories (looks, power, handling, reliability, etc.)

I can't think of any of the categories that it even did a A-. certainly not looks.

In terms of power, it is the most powerful naturally aspirated car.

Chris

Come on Batman, you can't really think that it is hideous. :) Ridiculously overpriced at 1.5-2.0 million yes, but 0 to 60 in 3.5 and top speed of over 200 is pretty high up there.

As far as styling goes, AM makes some of the sexiest cars on the planet in my opinion. Merging sports car and luxury car. I do completely agree that the XKR isn't that far off and for 1/10th the price. Jaguar has come a long way with the XF, XJ, XK, and now the concept C-X16. The supercharged/R versions of Jaguar cars pull like a MOTHER, much more than any car I have ever driven/owned.

I also agree that other AM models are close enough in styling and specs to pay a fraction of the cost. I think it is a bad idea to price it with a Bugati because it would get beat down by it on the track. Oh well, still love it, just would never buy it no matter how much money I had.

Back