• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

At what age did you buy your first NSX?

Not sure if this topic was discussed but here it goes.

I bought my first NSX (93) at age 26.

Not sure if this topic was discussed but here it goes.

I bought my first NSX (93) at age 26.

Yea, its been mentioned b4 but I'm too lazy to search up the threads.

41 for me ...about 20 years too late : )

Perhaps a more interesting question is how old were you and how old was the car when you bought it. Lots of members on here are original orders or have owned their cars for 10+ years, well before they were $25k cars.

Perhaps a more interesting question is how old were you and how old was the car when you bought it. Lots of members on here are original orders or have owned their cars for 10+ years, well before they were $25k cars.

Sorry, I didnt have $65k to spend on a car back in 1992. I had better things to do with my money when I was 5 years old, like buy hot wheels and playboys.

To keep this on topic though, I was 25 years old when I bought mine :)

Sorry, I didnt have $65k to spend on a car back in 1992. I had better things to do with my money when I was 5 years old, like buy hot wheels and playboys.

To keep this on topic though, I was 25 years old when I bought mine :)

I am not saying you should have bought it new, I just want to add a data point to this thread to make it more interesting as this same question comes up once a month. For example.

OP was 26 when he bought a 19 year old car
You were 25 when you bought a 20 year old car

The way to properly answer this question would be:

1991 silver NSX when I was 33 in 1997.

See my signature... it was a 50th birthday gift (to me, from me), by the time I had it in my possession I was 51.

How are all you youngings getting these cars? I am 28 and bought the car 6 weeks ago. 91 BB

I purchased my first house at 25, and paid it off by 27, then purchased a few other investments & toys before buying my first NSX at the age of 30. I bought my second, third, and fourth NSX at age 40. :tongue:

Anyway, none of this matters. There are, and always will be, people who are younger/smarter/wealthier/better looking/more successful than any of us. A material possession is a poor indicator of someone's maturity level and character. Enjoy your NSXs in good health, no matter your age.

Back