• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Atlanta owners: let's do dinner!

OK, there has been some background noise on getting together for dinner/social/admiring each others cars, (a mandatory component of any gathering...;) ) How about next weekend, maybe Sun, 8/22? We don't have anything lined up yet... it's all flexible. Please post here on interest, and suggestions for a location, and does this date work?

I'll be in the area on the 22nd but I'll need to start heading back to VA in the morning since it is a long drive back :( I'll try to meet some Atlanta NSXers when I come back to NOPI.

Jackie and I are now ATL residents, so we'll try to make it. Our Silver NSX is on eBay, so it may be sold.... hope you don't mind a Corvette or 911 showing up!

Bill & Jackie Peirce

DONYMO said:
I'm in.
Suggest Napa Valley Restaurant.

I called Napa Valley today, no answer...:confused: I also checked with Kurt's in Duluth, and found that they are closed on Sunday...

We need to keep looking at possible locations... good parking, maybe outdoor patio, or at least a view... more suggestions?

Sat the 21st would be better. Keep me posted on location. I may come. Need an alignment and new front tires installed before I drive all the way over to the east side!

Papadeux would ensure that my wife will come too. (She owns the car) I should be sporting some new bolt-ons by then. It would also be nice if Mark Basch sent me the ignition for my SC... some time this year.

OK, here's the deal:

Let's do it: This Sunday, 8/22, at Napa Valley, in Duluth, near the junction of medlock bridge and State bridge, on the north side. <a target="_top" href="http://www.infospace.com/mapredir.htm?&otmpl=ypv3/map.htm&QA=9810+Medlock+Bridge+Road&QC=Duluth&QS=GA&QZ=30097">Here's the map</a> This is a small place, where we will be the focus of attention, and they have patio dining adjacent to the parking lot. It is Italian theme, with entrees from $10 to $20. Pappadeax is certainly a great choice also, but this may be more suitable for our kind of car club gathering... How about 6pm? OK, chime in so I can get an accurate count to give the restaurant...

C-ya Sunday!

I would really like to make it, but I don't think I can get back from Barber in time. Hopefully I can make the next get together.

Hey Guys!

I will be there running solo on the 2 wheeled monster. Cant wait to see you guys again...it has been a while.

I will probably stop by after attending a friends B-day dinner at a nearby restaurant...probably around 7:30. Will be by myself without the NSX.

What good am I? :)

Back