• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Atlanta owners: let's do dinner!

Reminder to all:

Prime will be down on Sunday; so get your final directions off this thread SATURDAY. If you try to check before you go to dinner, you won't be able to get it...

You can call me for last minute details...

The current stats:
22 confirmed dinner guests (plus 4 'maybees'), 11 NSXs, a couple of crotch rockets, and a couple of 'mere mortal' vehicles...

Last edited:
Good Pictures, Don!

Wow, what a turnout. By the time I got there, there were over 15 NSX's there and some had already left.

Converstions by the cars were occasionally interupted by the sound of an NSX screaming down the road in front of the restaurant.

NSX's would rev side-by-side comparing exhaust notes.

*** left his impression in the form a large tire burn-out that made me think I was at an NHRA event.

The cars were awsome and the company even better.

Thanks for the ride, Don.

Thanks for setting it up Mark.

Bill

You're welcome, Bill.
Hope to see you at Road Atlanta on Oct 2-3.

The awesome burnout was by Rob Morrison.
I think Denise (his wife whose NSX it is!) was not too happy. :D
She will need new rear tires about 500 miles sooner!
hehehehe

DONYMO said:
You're welcome, Bill.
Hope to see you at Road Atlanta on Oct 2-3.

The awesome burnout was by Rob Morrison.
I think Denise (his wife whose NSX it is!) was not too happy. :D
She will need new rear tires about 500 miles sooner!
hehehehe

Don… I think Bill was being discrete-

I’m still learning the new clutch, and occasionally accelerate a little aggressively. Good thing for rev limiters ; )

To the many attendees-
I normally would not do anything disrespectful but when discussing HP figures, the restaurant staff gave me their blessing and encouraged me to autograph the parking lot.

:D Wow! What a turnout! Thanks Atlanta NSXers...
Over 32 guests, and a peak of 18 NSXs beautifying the parking lot... we even had some traveling NSXers drop in that were just passing through Atlanta. Here's a sample pic from DONYMO's album (linked above)... it doesn't even show ALL the NSXs!

DCP_3258.JPG

Let's look forward to the next gathering... at NSXPO in NY!

Back