• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Attn St.Louis owner, IL. Need help, '94 NSX JH4NA1153RT000183

Hi,

Someone here have more info about this NSX ?
JH4NA1153RT000183 <SCRIPT type=text/javascript nodeIndex="4"> jQuery("#mpg-vin a").remove(); jQuery("#mpg-vin").text(jQuery("#vin-disp").text()); </SCRIPT>
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...2919&seller_type=b&make=ACURA&captcha=success

Clean CarFax
Original paint
38 000 miles
third owner

Let me know if someone here live near St.Louis can go see the car. Im in Canada...

Thanks !
Jeff

Re: Attn St.Louis owner, IL. Need help, '94 NSX

The add says the car is in JOHNSTOWN, CO. Where do you see STL?

Hmm, only one post(the ad itself) and the car is in a different location than the seller? Since it is on Auto Trader I'd say it might be a scam. Tread carefully.
Both of the NSX's I found on AT were scams when I was looking for mine. In both cases the seller claimed the car was in a different location than where
the ad was placed(recently moved supposedly) and that I would not be able to inspect the car until it was delivered.

Last edited:

Hmm, only one post(the ad itself) and the car is in a different location than the seller? Since it is on Auto Trader I'd say it might be a scam. Tread carefully.
Both of the NSX's I found on AT were scams when I was looking for mine. In both cases the seller claimed the car was in a different location than where
the ad was placed(recently moved supposedly) and that I would not be able to inspect the car until it was delivered.

Hi,
I talked with the owner and he tell me the car is moved with him in St.Louis.

It will be very appreciated if someone here can go see the car for me before I take a flight to go there

Cliff Notes: Seller lives in Chicago. Selling house and car in Colorado. IMMACULATE vehicle, and very nice gentleman.

This is not a scam! The owner is a very agreeable person, and enjoyable to talk to! I checked the car out about 3 months ago, while visiting my parents in CO (about 20 minutes from where the car is located). The owner was trying to sell car and home in Colorado... and had since moved to Chicago. The realitor for the house had the keys to the car, let me in the house, and let me check over the vehicle by myself............ ALL while he was still in Chicago! Talk about a trusting person! Never met with me, just spoke over the phone, and he said something about, "If you know what an NSX is, and you are in the market for one, then I assume there is nothing to worry about."

The car: THE CAR IS IMMACULATE!!! I could eat off the suspension, and it still smelled brand new. It took me less than 15 minutes to look it over.... because when everything is in spectacular condition, what is there to question?

Very nice car, and very nice seller.

Cliff Notes: Seller lives in Chicago. Selling house and car in Colorado. IMMACULATE vehicle, and very nice gentleman.

This is not a scam! The owner is a very agreeable person, and enjoyable to talk to! I checked the car out about 3 months ago, while visiting my parents in CO (about 20 minutes from where the car is located). The owner was trying to sell car and home in Colorado... and had since moved to Chicago. The realitor for the house had the keys to the car, let me in the house, and let me check over the vehicle by myself............ ALL while he was still in Chicago! Talk about a trusting person! Never met with me, just spoke over the phone, and he said something about, "If you know what an NSX is, and you are in the market for one, then I assume there is nothing to worry about."

The car: THE CAR IS IMMACULATE!!! I could eat off the suspension, and it still smelled brand new. It took me less than 15 minutes to look it over.... because when everything is in spectacular condition, what is there to question?

Thank you sir !

Good to hear the car actually exists and someone from Prime has seen it in person.

Wow, I was reading along and felt it would have been a scam myself, but I am glad it is not. Good luck with the purchase. :cool:

I'm not sure that I agree wholeheartedly with the comment about the price being high. If you factor in the low mileage, extra clean condition and no deferred maintenance (t belt, hoses etc) it doesn't look too bad. We all know that the maintenance can be 5K and in fact was that much for the complete job on mine.

Peter

I'd be happy to go take a look. I'd consider myself pretty good at evaluating used vehicles in general, but I'm not an NSX owner so my opinion will be only worth so much. I can take pictures as well if you like, just let me know via PM. Good luck either way!

If the OP is still interested in the car... I may still have some photos floating around on my camera from when I took a look at the vehicle. Again, the car is meticulously maintained and looks fantastic.

Just PM me if you would like for me to check on those pictures.

The car is sold to me !:smile:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137789

I am on the way back to Canada. Right now Im a in Columbus, OH.

Car is look brand new.
Almost no stonechip, bright color paint, perfect leather, no wear on the floor mats.

I cant believe I found a car clean like that.

Thanks to Blake, past owner.

Jeff

Last edited:
94, red/black, 38k miles, original paint everywhere. The car look brand new, inside and outside.

I am from Montréal.

Back