• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Audi S5 parking lights

I thought LED's lasted pretty much forever. At least, in car lifespan terms.

The Clear Corner lights almost look good enough to justify a conversion for my '92.

Nick

LEDs are no different than any other electrical component: they last as long as they're engineered to last.

I have customers who bring me plug-in LED bulbs as they fail. They typically last as little as several weeks to as long as several months. Overall, the plug-in stuff has a very high failure rate.

much like pbassjo said about paint, anyone can squeeze a paint gun trigger - the magic is in the prep and detail. if you buy an LED product, better be sure its engineered properly.

The Clear Corner lights almost look good enough to justify a conversion for my '92.

Nick

Look here.... I was sold after I saw RyanITV NSX.

I installed the ClearCorners LED Tail Lights today. I can say the ligths are unbelievable. Just amazing.:eek: These are a loaner set, until my 02 Tail Lights are done.

Brake lights and Signal lights
IMG_3648.JPG

Parking lights
IMG_3667.JPG

Parking lights and Signal lights
IMG_3665.JPG

Reverse light
IMG_3670.JPG

Plug-in LED bulbs are for Civic not for a NSX.:wink:

Back