• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Audio & Video customization in Denver, CO

Re: Audio & Video customization!

At least they do some good work... this looks interesting and may work for the NSX. Wonder what the volume of the cabinet is?

600_PC230004.JPG

600_PC290003.JPG

Thats about a 1/4 of a cubic foot. Way to small.

My elemental Design slim line 10" works well in a 0.3 cu ft. So does the Image Dynamics IDQ10. That cabinent stuffed with polyfil would work.

Thank you for your compliments.

Unfortunately, the pic you listed is from a Lamborghini Murcielago. That location specifically is a tricky one. If you look at the 2 pics before these ones, you will notice thats the location of the ECU/PCM.

In your case, we could do a fiberglassed ported enclosure for a single 8". I believe we will have plenty of room for this setup, and it would be mounted in the passenger footwell. [It would also look hidden as well. We could do them behind the seats, but you will suffer boxspace and legroom to complete it.

Hey guys, a BIG update..

We are now OPEN!.. We are technically, 80% built, but with the table saw and router in place we can built it all! The office is left to be completed (not in the way anyways) but the "Shop" is ready to go.

www.highlinecaraudio.com

First customer is a 91 Silver NSX.

(yes I know we need pics of the shop... workin on it)

Back