• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Aug. 27th NSX's are welcome to RTC Center Square

We are having the summer end party at Redmond Towncenter August 27th in center court of RTC. Come early with your NSX. We have a special surprise. This will be the only one in the country. We are receiving the worlds most expensive production car for our event. It will be coming straight up from Monterey, Ca where it is being presented at Pebble Beach. If you have never been to Exotics@RTC this is the weekend to come. There will also be Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Koenigsegg, Shelby Super Car,Lotus,Tesla,Ford GT,and the list goes on....We are expecting 200 hundred cars, the first 70 get center square then we move them to our special lots in RTC.
Redmond Towncenter is working on getting us food vendors, music and entertainment.

John,

Any more information on this? I'd like to send an email around to all my friends and colleagues to encourage them to turn up for the event. Do you know more about the vendors and any other activities happening on the day?

I need to have the cars there before 8am. We have the Bugatti Super Sport coming in at 9am. It is the only car in the U.S. We are bringing it up from Monterey, Ca and it will be arriving Friday. If you want your NSX in center square be early. If your not able to get there by then, we still have awesome display parking for the exotics. The cars we have arranged to show up will blow your mind! Food and Music will be available for all participants. See you guys Saturday:biggrin:

Thanks for the extra info. Guessed it was going to be a Bugatti of some kind :smile:. I'm going to try and be there before 8am. Looking forward to it.

we had over 180 cars today, 10 NSX's showed up, thank you for the support. We have more surprises for the upcoming events.

I guess I should've gone to look at the cars in the regular lots too :biggrin:

IMG_8825.jpg

Back