• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Australia-NSW Spotted Thread

OMG!! I spotted a red black roof chrome multispoke wheels westbound in drummoyne thursday morning.. i saw a black one once hmm or was that a dream :D

gun_200 said:
OMG!! I spotted a red black roof chrome multispoke wheels westbound in drummoyne thursday morning.. i saw a black one once hmm or was that a dream :D

This guy is a member of the club in Sydney - he uses his NSX as a daily drive so he is probably the most spotted NSX in Sydney (other than Nico in George Street...................

i would say im 100% sure, not many stand out like that... must of planed to leave the car for a while as it had no steering wheel, either that or it was a 40mm momo item haha....:biggrin:

gun_200 said:
i would say im 100% sure, not many stand out like that... must of planed to leave the car for a while as it had no steering wheel, either that or it was a 40mm momo item haha....:biggrin:

If it had no steering wheel, that's definitely Nico. :D :D :D

I was joking around in my last post. Only Nico's car looks like Nico's. But he is usually seen double-parking in George St - hence my joke.

....although after the wide-body kit he ALWAYS double-parks. :D :D :D ROFL

I saw Nico on George Street last night..........he has to be the most spotted NSX in Sydney

NSXclubofAustralia said:
I saw Nico on George Street last night..........he has to be the most spotted NSX in Sydney

...just wait until Dippy rolls into town... :D It will be like the film: "The Good, The Bad, and the Bada$$". :D :D :D

haha
saw grant on sat night my first night cruise in a while.
you'll see me in the city quite often cos my work/project is in broadway.
gun 200- one day come and say hi where u work ?

NSXBOX said:
you'll see me in the city quite often cos my work/project is in broadway.

gun 200- one day come and say hi where u work ?

Hey Nico

hmm work/project? are you in construction?

I’m an engineer on the construction site corner of George and Bathurst street so i sometimes get the aerial view of you going up George :biggrin:

you work on lumiere ?
I'm a property developer we're doing the block on harris/george.

AU NSX is an engineer as well for leightons.

NSXBOX said:
you work on lumiere ?
I'm a property developer we're doing the block on harris/george.

AU NSX is an engineer as well for leightons.

Yep sure do, have been since is was a hole in the ground, the three of us would get along like a highrise on fire :smile:

I hope AU_NSX didn’t work on the Hilton :biggrin:

This is the vantage point i have of you going up George street haha...

Your not far from me at all, i might come down for a walk one day

00002861dg.jpg

its a tangled web.

AU was working on Westpacs new corporate HQ which NSXCLUBAUSTRALIA works for.

and yes Taragon central. You should take pics and a video of me going pass :)

When is Lumierre meant to be complete 2008 ? 3 towers right looks like it? if its 2007 i think the market will still be flooded with stock. World Tower still trying to shift a few.

George St though when all this is done will be awesome.

NSXBOX said:
You should take pics and a video of me going pass :)

Yeah ill try :D :D

NSXBOX said:
When is Lumierre meant to be complete 2008 ? 3 towers right looks like it? if its 2007 i think the market will still be flooded with stock. World Tower still trying to shift a few.

George St though when all this is done will be awesome.

2 Towers, small one is called Frasier Suites 43 Level serviced apartments and big one is called Lumiere 56 level Residential apartment tower, we still have 22 floors to go on lumiere

I moved into "the tower that AU built" a couple of weeks back...........unfortunately I have a crap view of another building so thanks alot AU!!! The colours are a little gay I might add!

If you property developer types have any sweet apartments (and I mean the best in the building) going for mates rates let me know!!!:smile: I am in the market.

What's that grant you looking for a penthouse in Sydney? your view of the bridge not good enough lol?

On a side note i might be able to help you out with that one, but your not my mate so i have to charge u double. Anywhere in the CBD ok?

NSXclubofAustralia said:
I moved into "the tower that AU built" a couple of weeks back...........unfortunately I have a crap view of another building so thanks alot AU!!! The colours are a little gay I might add!

Glad the colours agree with you Grant... :biggrin:

Your view... Not my problem... :wink:

How's your carpark?

AU - I decided against a carpark - not even sure if the NSX will get in and out of that carpark - it is bloody steep and tight!

Dippy - paying double sounds great, count me in :wink: I will look at any place but it has to have a good view (not into another apartment, unless of course that apartment belongs to a young swedish lady), a carpark, a balcony, be well build and available at a good price. Ideally if there is a new development I could get in and pick one of the best units off the plans before being offered to the public - that is where my property development mates come in..........

Sorry for going off topic- please don't report me Neo :biggrin:

Back