• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

autopparel - mini nsx design

Hey All!

Someone asked us to take the "mini" NSX from our onesies/toddler shirt and put it on an adult shirt. We decided to put it on a Hanes Cool Dri tee. We also added color to the design!

Don't forget to check out our other designs:
NSX Front Designs (Version 1 and 1.5)
Baby Onesies and Toddler shirts with Mini NSX

We are also offering returning customers 10% off any order!

Thanks once again for the support!

- Jeff & Yer

S, M, L, and XL Shirts are $30 shipped and 2XL are $33 shipped (US & Canada). For more information, check out the flyer. Most orders are printed and shipped within the same day.

Paypal: [email protected]

Please include the following information with payment:
Shirt Size:
Design: colored in or outlined
Graphic Color:
- optional: text on sleeve (additional $5)

Technically, they are offered on Hanes Cool Dri WHITE shirts. However, we do have Vapor ash grey and Vapor white shirts that we can print it on too.

Please let me know if there is a particular color shirt you're looking for. We may be able to order some and print one for you (with the except of black).

- Jeff

Holiday sale in effect!

8203114815_634943ec09_b.jpg

The holidays are here! Get yourself, a friend, and/or another enthusiast a custom NSX shirt! Also for the little ones! Daughter, son, granddaughter, grandson, nephew, niece, or even the neighbors' kids!

Free custom text! Free shipping! Great price! Still pick your colors and design!

Please follow the links to each of our designs:

NSX Front Designs (Version 1 and 1.5)
Baby Onesies and Toddler shirts with Mini NSX

paypal: [email protected]

Please include the following information with payment:
Shirt Design: (NSX Front Version 1 or 1.5, Mini NSX, Onesies, or Toddler)
Onesies or Shirt Size:
NSX Type:
Graphic Color:
- optional: text

Thanks!

Jeff & Yer

I liked the kids shirt so much for my grandson that I had to purchase 2 more after they went on sale!!!!!
Now Connor will be able to have a NSX shirt at my son's house as well as at grandpa's house.
Thanks so much Jeff for getting these to market and for making them affordable.

Best wishes,
Gene Greer

Back