• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Autowave's turbo system!!!

Friday, Aug. 29th, Labor Day weekend I had the pleasure of taking an INCREDIBLE G FORCE TO THE SEAT ride in 1 of 3 Autowave's turbo cars. Chris, owner of the 95 Turbo NSX, took me down Gothard and was only able to get to 4th gear before having to shut it down. This car is SICK!!!! Autowave's quality of workmanship is SUPERIOR!!! I believe this system was putting out 570 to the wheels and 410 pounds of torque at 12 pounds of boost. Mike's expertise with the AEM system is FLAWLESS as well. I was told this car can put out over 600+ to the wheels. Someday I will be experiencing this AWESOME POWER in my NSX. If you are looking for that awesome turbo kit and quality workmanship on your NSX....this is by far the BEST NSX PERFORMANCE SHOP around. Thanks Autowave....and Chris!!!!

Tony Pagan
91 NSX
Comptech Headers, Titaic Exhaust,
RPS Clutch, Konis

No kids....this happened about 6:45pm. I think they started the following week. But after we were done....an HBPD patrol car parked across the street for about 10mins. Chris waited for a little while after he had left....just in case.

Congrats to Chris (and you in advance). Definitely agree with you and I can't say enough about Autowave, my NSX's home away-from-home.

Best Regards,

Danny

Friday, Aug. 29th, Labor Day weekend I had the pleasure of taking an INCREDIBLE G FORCE TO THE SEAT ride in 1 of 3 Autowave's turbo cars. Chris, owner of the 95 Turbo NSX, took me down Gothard and was only able to get to 4th gear before having to shut it down. This car is SICK!!!! Autowave's quality of workmanship is SUPERIOR!!! I believe this system was putting out 570 to the wheels and 410 pounds of torque at 12 pounds of boost. Mike's expertise with the AEM system is FLAWLESS as well. I was told this car can put out over 600+ to the wheels. Someday I will be experiencing this AWESOME POWER in my NSX. If you are looking for that awesome turbo kit and quality workmanship on your NSX....this is by far the BEST NSX PERFORMANCE SHOP around. Thanks Autowave....and Chris!!!!

Tony Pagan
91 NSX
Comptech Headers, Titaic Exhaust,
RPS Clutch, Konis

Cool experience. By the way....your exhaust should be 'Taitec', not 'Titaic'. Just saying. :cool:

Danny!!! Howz it going? I've heard and read so much about you and your NSX. I wish I could have taken a ride that day you picked up your NSX when it dyno'd 800+hp to the wheels. How is your car holding up? It was twin turbo'd....right. Hope all it going well.

P.S.Mitch....thanks for the correction.

Tony
91 NSX
Comptech Headers, Taitec Exhaust,
RPS Clutch, Konis

Hey Tony,

Yes twin turbo'd and you should have gotten a ride. I will be down in October for some scheduled maintenance and GTG with Vance. We should hook up then.

Best Regards,

Danny

Hey Danny!!!

That's GREAT!!! Please keep me posted when in October you'll be down. I will definetly make sure I don't have any plans that day....but to make it down to Autowave. And I'm pretty sure there's alot more people out there that would like to check your NSX out....and to see it in action. Thanks for the heads up!!! See you then!!!

Tony

How much is the kit, and how long should we expect the install to take?

Thanks for the props Tony. I think this car is too fast for someone who is highly competitive like myself :wink:.

I had a friend from Club Lexus go for a ride and he compared the car to his friend's 1000hp skyline. He thought they pulled about the same.

I have another friend with a Lamborghini Gallardo who said the NSX would smoke him after he took a ride. Enrique's car is coming soon with a crazy fuel sytem and should be even faster.

I have the short gears with the 4.23 final drive. Makes for a crazy quarter mile but not the best for top end.

I gotta get the car to Willlow Springs soon to see what she does at the track.
Later
Chris

p.s. The car is for sale so let me know if anyone is interested. Hate to sell it but we are remodeling our two bathrooms in the house. Much cheaper to buy it already done and you don't have to wait. I will post some pics.
email: [email protected]

How does all the guys with Turbo in Cali handle the bi-annual smog test? That's the only thing preventing me from jumping on the bandwagon. :mad:

Chis!!! NO WAY!!! How can you part with that beast??? I remember getting your card....are you still in Southbay? If you ever have time....lets get together for a canyon run. My freind BLKRCRX knows a couple of good spots to run. Let me know.

Tony

Chris is not selling anything...I won't allow it! His car is so dang fast (I know, I've driven it), he got a little spooked and sucked up some seat during an incident with a "pucker factor 10!" rating.
Chris, sales are bad, sales are bad,.....you are getting sleepy....no sale...no sale, you will keep your car.....

Dude, we still haven't terrorized, i mean, cruised PCH yet!

Back