• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Awesome drive set for 7-22 to Lake Arrowhead

^^^^^^ I was thinking the same thing. If anyone is open to having a navi-guesser riding shotgun, let us know.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC)
3. Supersonic (Jason & Nicole)
4. junior40er (Adrian & Darlene)
5. nemo121 (Nemo +1)
6. Kyras (Patty)
7. wldnsx (Angel)
8. NSX3tek (Chris+Michelle)
9. caliballa22 (Chris +1)
10. phryxis (Colin)
11. HGL1668 (Hugo)
12. Mark G (Mark)
13. MarineNSX93 (Michael)
14. bboxer (Cheryl and Tino)
15. Track Addict (Jonathan)
16. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley)
17. racer9x (Javier & Claudia)
18. NSX 888 (David & Hua)
19. Jonathan Allyn (Jonathan)
20. dustthisnsx (Paul & Carol)
21. Blood Stone (David)
22. akira3d (Eric)
23. Gansan (Glen)
24. Joey F (Jo & Cheryl)
25. mike2la (Mike & Angela)
26. drmanny3 (Manny & Victoria)
27. LMisko (Louis & Amy)
28. AndyH (Andy & Sally)
29. 0260IWN (Albert)
30. Bulls7210 (David)
31. MexiRicer (Robert + just a one along)< his words not mine.
32. E-man ( E-man & Maureen)
33. Bright Light Tech (Richard)
34. Coz (Jim)

Last edited:
I live 15 minutes from the meeting spot. I have a good sized house with plenty of space t sleep and safe parking. Anyone want to stay over saturday night and caravan next day is welcome. We can have a little BBQ and have some beers night before and caravan in the morning. Just an idea :)

Last edited:
Hey guys! I was wondering if one of my friends could drive along with us to Lake Arrowhead, he drives a honda fit but he is a HUGE nsx fan and would like to one day be able to own one. anyone object to this? i just want to make sure everyone is okay with it before invite him. :biggrin:

If it was a smaller group and a different route I would say no problem but with over 30 NSX's and counting I will have to say no. This route has some stops with turns making it very challenging to keep this many cars together as it is and adding non NSX drivers/owners will only make it harder.

With so many single drivers, could dude be a ride-a-long with someone?

^^^^^^ I was thinking the same thing. If anyone is open to having a navi-guesser riding shotgun, let us know.

If you can let us know what area your friend lives in I'm sure we can find him a ride.:smile:

I live 15 minutes from the meeting spot. I have a good sized house with plenty of space t sleep and safe parking. Anyone want to stay over friday night and caravan next day is welcome. We can have a little BBQ and have some beers night before and caravan in the morning. Just an idea :)

That sounds like a great idea! I just hope im not too tired from Autocon on saturday :eek:

thank you guys for all the ideas, i will ask Hugo if he can pick up my friend from baldwin park since we both live in arcadia. :smile:

You might try Albert if Hugo can't. I think he's around that area or passes through on his way to meeting point.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC)
5. nemo121 (Nemo +1)
6. Kyras (Patty)
7. wldnsx (Angel)
10. phryxis (Colin)
11. HGL1668 (Hugo)
12. Mark G (Mark)
21. Blood Stone (David)
22. akira3d (Eric)
23. Gansan (Glen)
24. Joey F (Jo & Cheryl)
27. LMisko (Louis & Amy)
28. AndyH (Andy & Sally)
29. 0260IWN (Albert)
30. Bulls7210 (David)

Yes Coz I know you have a little to do with Nick not going on the drive. I plan on being at Applied on Saturday and hope to see you there.

LOL...
You will for sure see me at Nick's on Saturday, looking forward to seeing you as well. We are having a low key get together going on, as you know :)
I will be there from 7/19 to probably the 26th working around the shop with him.

Was looking over the road trip knowing I was going to be out that way. If it was any day but Saturday, Nick and I would have joined in.
Would have been fun to go.

Yes Coz I know you have a little to do with Nick not going on the drive. I plan on being at Applied on Saturday and hope to see you there.

Last edited:
LOL...
You will for sure see me at Nick's on Saturday, looking forward to seeing you as well. We are have a low key get together going on, as you know :)
I will be there from 7/19 to probably the 26th working around the shop with him.

Was looking over the road trip knowing I was going to be out that way. If it was any day but Saturday, Nick and I would have joined in.
Would have been fun to go.

Well it is on Sunday so does that mean you'll be there?:wink:

Damm, I thought it was Saturday...

I just may go, will have to talk to Nick and see if he wants to go or has other plans for us, he may want to hang with the family on Sunday, but I may go anyway.

The only bummer is I will probably have to run on 91 octane, not E-85, and I lose a lot of RWHP due to really safe tuning on 91.... so I may not be able to be able to keep up :)
But yes, seriously considering going. Would be nice to be on the road with so many nice NSX's and have the chance to finally meet so many owners at once.
Is it possible to get the address of the stop in Arrowhead ?
Doing a E-85 station check along the way to see if it would be possible to run E-85 from Vista and back :)

EDIT: It's a 210 mile round trip for me from Vista, I can make most of it on 1 tank if I keep my foot out of it most of the time :)

Well it is on Sunday so does that mean you'll be there?:wink:

Last edited:
LOL...
You will for sure see me at Nick's on Saturday, looking forward to seeing you as well. We are having a low key get together going on, as you know :)

I'll stop by to supervise you working around the shops.

Absolutely....I need lots of supervision in a shop full of NSX's :)
You are more than welcome to stop by as I'm sure you know already.

LOL...

I'll stop by to supervise you working around the shops.

Last edited:
Damm, I thought it was Saturday...

I just may go, will have to talk to Nick and see if he wants to go or has other plans for us, he may want to hang with the family on Sunday, but I may go anyway.

The only bummer is I will probably have to run on 91 octane, not E-85, and I lose a lot of RWHP due to really safe tuning on 91.... so I may not be able to be able to keep up :)
But yes, seriously considering going. Would be nice to be on the road with so many nice NSX's and have the chance to finally meet so many owners at once.
Is it possible to get the address of the stop in Arrowhead ?
Doing a E-85 station check along the way to see if it would be possible to run E-85 from Vista and back :)

EDIT: It's a 210 mile round trip for me from Vista, I can make most of it on 1 tank if I keep my foot out of it most of the time :)

We'd love to have you along and have put you on the list meaning you have to go now.:biggrin: This, like all group drives will be mellow so you won't go though too much E-85 or 91. I will pm you the address but you will be missing an awesome drive up from the back side of Lake Arrowhead if you just meet us there at the restaurant. Let us know if Nick can go so I can add him to the list. I see you Saturday.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC)
5. nemo121 (Nemo +1)
6. Kyras (Patty)
7. wldnsx (Angel)
10. phryxis (Colin)
11. HGL1668 (Hugo)
12. Mark G (Mark)
21. Blood Stone (David)
22. akira3d (Eric)
23. Gansan (Glen)
24. Joey F (Jo & Cheryl)
27. LMisko (Louis & Amy)
28. AndyH (Andy & Sally)
29. 0260IWN (Albert)
30. Bulls7210 (David)
34. Coz (Jim)
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Last edited:
We'd love to have you along and have put you on the list meaning you have to go now.:biggrin: This, like all group drives will be mellow so you won't go though too much E-85 or 91. I will pm you the address but you will be missing an awesome drive up from the back side of Lake Arrowhead if you just meet us there at the restaurant. Let us know if Nick can go so I can add him to the list. I see you Saturday.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Valhalla (JC)
5. nemo121 (Nemo +1)
6. Kyras (Patty)
7. wldnsx (Angel)
10. phryxis (Colin)
11. HGL1668 (Hugo)
12. Mark G (Mark)
21. Blood Stone (David)
22. akira3d (Eric)
23. Gansan (Glen)
24. Joey F (Jo & Cheryl)
27. LMisko (Louis & Amy)
28. AndyH (Andy & Sally)
29. 0260IWN (Albert)
30. Bulls7210 (David)
34. Coz (Jim)
35. liftnot ( Tim )
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Looks like I can make it:smile:

Back