• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Az NSX'ers Spring Ride

OK! Everything is on...0700 hours McDonalds I-17 and Carefree Highway and I estimate total trip till 1300 or 1400 hours including an hour for breakfast and some photo time along the route.

Dean

Be on time for the start and bring a portable 2-way radio if you can remember.

I can't make it on the 7th ride. Last week I got my new HRE 847-R 18/8 and 19/10 chrome wheels! This week I got my new SOS JIC suspension! The new ride is absolutely incredible! But, my rear window was shattered. The struts failed and the glass fell down. I ordered a new glass, there where only (2) available. I hope to make the next AZ ride.

Mike

We had a great time and the backroad to Bagdad was incredible! 300 miles RT with a nice large breakfast in Wickenburg all in 6-hours with 65-80 degree weather. Let's see what the April 21st date brings. SO FAR, THE LONG SOUTHERN ROUTE SEEMS THE MOST LIKELY..IT'LL MEAN AN EARLY START ESPECIALLY FOR THE VALLEY CREW!

More later.

Dean:rolleyes:

Sorry to have missed you guys. We got a late start and tried to catch up in Wickenberg. Must have not missed by much. Do you remember the motorcycle that passed all the NSX'ers on Yarnell during NSXPO 06:wink: Is there any way that we could leave a little later on the 21st so we don't hit any roosters on the highway?
Mark

Man I don't come on here enough anymore because I am more busy trying to sell my NSX then play with it, because you know that I am moving. If there is a drive on the 21st I just might be able to make that. Let me know whats going on with that and where we would potentially go. Thanks Greg

Or for a really nice LONG day trip, if it's not too warm, is south to Benson, south to Sierra Vista, to Bisbee, back to Tombstone, and back to Tucson and Valley.
Dean

Greg, it looks like this is going to be the drive on the 21st. Hopefully I can make it and meet you before I move away as well.

Man I don't come on here enough anymore because I am more busy trying to sell my NSX then play with it, because you know that I am moving. If there is a drive on the 21st I just might be able to make that. Let me know whats going on with that and where we would potentially go. Thanks Greg

Your car looks good gracing the cover of the auto trader!

Dean and I are excited to exercise our beautiful exotics! What about the rest of you? If you can't spend a whole Sat. carving up the highways then vote for the short route.
Come on Az NSXers :biggrin:
Long route or short and Who's in?
OJ

Dean and I are excited to exercise our beautiful exotics! What about the rest of you? If you can't spend a whole Sat. carving up the highways then vote for the short route.
Come on Az NSXers :biggrin:
Long route or short and Who's in?
OJ

Please consider coming to the May 4-6 Vegas-SoCal GTG weekend. It should be a huge turnout. Hey Chris and the SOS crew, come on out!

Best Regards,

Danny

Spring Ride Part II!

A few of you couldn't make the early April 7th trip and begged for a late April date...now it's here this Saturday the 21st. Who's walkin' the walk and not all talk? Choices were a 0700 hour start for a short route through Superior to Hayden and back-up to Globe-Miami w/estimated time of 5-hours with breakfast OR long day trip to Tucson, Sierra Vista, Bisbee, and Tombstone and back (includes a couple of hours in Bisbee and Tombstone to dink-around). It'll mean an early morning departure like 0500 am if we're to get back soon after dark.

Weather forecast looks good so far.

O.J. and I are in either way and if there isn't enough interest we may just take the short route.

So far, not many have spoken up and it's time for details.

Either route will have the Phoenix Area Crew meeting up at Tempe, Acura then heading out US60 or I-10 pending decision/participation.

I will post the route either Wednesday or Thursday night depending on input and logistics.

**By the way, O.J.; had a great time visiting during the Sun Devil Track and Field Classic. First time seeing sub-four minute milers, awesome! 39-second 4X100 relay was pretty good too not to mention the crash into the video-trailer! Ouch!

**Terry, gonna miss you man...you will not be forgotten...good luck and much happiness in Sante Fe! (Fort Collins may help that some! hey, hey)

Dean

New 2 it all. Owned '95 about a year now. May be able to free up this weekend for a meet'n'run.

Hey guys it a shame I might not get to meet any of you for this next ride because I finally sold the NSX. I'm sure the new buyer will hop on NSX Prime. He'll probably use a picture of the car with the model I had the shoot done with. If you are interested in those pics look in the gallery section. They came out well. I had the pics taken because I wanted to remember the car.

Have a good one guys.

Thanks Greg

OK, looks like two maybe three and with the exception of Heather all seem to be up for the short drive. Heather, I'm sooooo sorry 'cause I really love getting together. I hate planning these 'cause someone is always left out and I feel like such a heel. Looks like we lost a bunch that wanted a late May drive so we'll have to try a large-group-long-route later, but not when it's too hot.

For those few driven by instinct towards the rising of the sun, departure at 0700 am from Tempe Acura. Back about noon. Bring a two-way if possible (not required) and a full-tank.

Dean

Looks like a short drive for three. I guess the stars must have been aligned when I went on the drive with the group in December. Only 3 NSX's on a short drive on a Sat :eek: I would like to see the group go for one drive a month with good participation. I look at other forums and they have a regular gathering each month. I know that we are limited in numbers and those who can afford the NSX are more likely to have responsibilites that keep them from driving more often.
Just a thought.... Maybe we need to join in on drives with the S2000 group or the Legend group.
OJ:biggrin:

Short Route
0700 hour start for a short route through Superior to Hayden and back-up to Globe-Miami w/estimated time of 5-hours with breakfast.
I PMed as many people as I could find.

Three so far with a few undecided.....
AzNSX 98
Funnyboneman
Plytme
?
?

SORRY I GET AN INSTANT MESSAGE TOO LATE.:confused:
I WASN'T FOLLOWING THE POSTS IN THE MESSAGE BOARD.:redface:

I WOULD LIKE TO "BUT" I PROMISED SOMEONE I'D BE WITH THEM TOMMOROW.

BUT WE'LL BE DOING ANOTHER GET-TOGETHER @ THE HOUSE AT THE END OF MARCH...................HEADS UP!!:biggrin:

DID "ANYONE" EXEPT ANDY GO TO THE ITALIAN CAR SHOW AT THE TEMPE STADIUM IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY ANY A GOOD TURN-OUT OF LAMBO'S PANTARA'(HMMM ITALIAN??)FERRARI,AUSTIN MARTIN ETC. ETC.??
I DIDN'T SEE ANYONE ??:confused:

WHE'LL THERES ALWAYS NEXT YEAR:biggrin:

SEE YA' AT THE PAVILLIONS TOMMOROW EVE

MY355/MYNSX

Back