• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Back After Twenty Years! Surprise

Twenty Years ago this week I was 30 years old and owned a 1991 Silver NSX, it was a awesome Car and I drove it as a weekend toy, Then I met my wife and with a quick romance we were Married and car had to go and three kids later we have been busy.
Forward Today... Twenty Year Anniversary this week and life has been Great! I am truly Blessed, Going to Rome Italy to celebrate in a few days.

Surprised My Wife and found a beautiful 1991 Black NSX from a One owner,low mile Beauty. Been looking for six months and started to sweat that maybe I wouldn't find a car to my liking before we leave for Europe, Well with 6 days to spare," I" , wait" We" are back.

With Love, Phil & Kathy.

Congrats and welcome back!

welcome back in the saddle.

Pictures when you get the car!

These are the types of rom-com stories that bring a tear to my eye...

6 thumbs up (mine, yours, hers).

My wife and I went to Rome for our 20th. Fantastic trip. Take the train up to Florence for a day if you have time.

Glad to see you recognize the blessings you have received.

Very cool story Phil. I hope you and Kathy have a wonderful vacation and here's another warm welcome back!

Back