• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Forced Induction Basch Boost Supercharger w/AEM

This is a Basch Boost SC kit with a Paxton Novi 2000 Blower. It has a brand new driveshaft, new bearings and new spider gear. I have some extra spider gears to throw in.

Included is the AEM Series one EMS.

I can throw in my injectors as well at a negotiable price, that the AEM is tuned for if you want to cut down your tuning time.

The pulley is not labeled but I believe it's a 6psi pulley.

Everything works great. Measured at 3psi when tuned (boost leak on my intake) it put down 320whp on a 3.0L built engine.

Reason for sale is to go to twin turbo since I'm going with a new 3.5 stroker engine.

Price is $5,500 Plus Shipping.

Attachments

• IMGP2208.jpg
    IMGP2208.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,615
  • IMAG2338.jpg
    IMAG2338.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 1,362
  • IMAG2242.jpg
    IMAG2242.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1,294
To give a complete inventory:

- All parts from original kit
- Paxton Novi 2000 Blower
- BASCH Drive Unit
- Billet Pulleys, Brackets, Clamps, Intake Elbows, etc.
- boost pulley to get 6psi
- All hoses, fittings, nuts and bolts
- Billet Coolant Tank with Coolant Cap (do you have the drilling template for the firewall?)
- Fuse Box Relocation Bracket
- Blow off valve
- Illustrated Color Installation Manual
- Catch Can
- Cone air filter and pipe

Extras Included (not part of original kit, but very useful):
- Spare spider gears
- Spare set of bearings
- Drilled, Tapped Oil Pan with correct AN Fitting for Oil Return Line (so you can keep original stock)
- Fuel pump (minimum Walbro 255 but size according to goals along with injectors?)
- Engine management AEM EMS Series 1 Tuned for the included injectors
- Injectors

Back