• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Basch shop?

Could anyone tell me if Mark Basch is still operating his shop in PHX, and if so, is there a handy current e-mail address for the shop/him - or/and a current phone number for the shop/him?

Thanx - RR
'93 BLK/BLK

That is an old address. The person he was sub-leasing from "forgot" to pay rent and the shop was shut down in its entirety.

New shop is on Washington Street, north side. Approx 27th Ave. In the same shop as "Pro Dyno."

I think his shop number is 480 968 8010. He rarely answers phone. He's one guy crawling under the car and answering the phone. If that number doesn't work let me know.

Best bet is to stop by.

Its actually 28 STREET, not avenue, and Washington.
480 968 8010 forwards to the new number, but I will soon tire of paying for that. When we moved (18 months ago) I could not transport my phone number because the area code was differant, despite being about 4 miles away. The new number is 602 267 9012.

I am currently booked about 10 days out so please do call. I usually have my shop phone forwarded to my cell so I can answer at the touch of the bluetooth in my ear. Problem is depending on where in the building I am, ATT sometimes sends you straight to voice mail. I have gotten into the dicipline of returning calls several times a day, but if its urgent just try again in a few minutes. The ATT blind spot is pretty small and I dont stand in one place long.

The new shop has in house dyno, full tig, mig, al, and ti welding and fabricating as well as the most talentesd welder / fabricator in the west. He's was the Tech Director from Pinks (Charlie, with the goatee) untill duking it out with Christenson recently.

Happy Motoring, and if anyone knows how I can get google to stop displaying the tempe adress, without jeopordizing my awesome listing position for the correct adress, Id be gratefull.

Cheers
Mark

Thank goodness for Labor Day, a day of relaxation day where MB gets to do a little trolling on Prime- 3 posts today!
You had installed a BBSC on a car that I purchased from a great guy, Brian, who had shipped his Red/Tan '95 from Littleton, CO to you in for install in 2005. My right foot and I appreciate and use your handiwork almost every day and want to say "Thanks" for the great design and nice install.
-Curt

Thanx all for the responses, and to Mark for the good news. It's good news these days when anyone's working and (presumably) making money, and good news for all your customers if you're booked 10 days out. My NSX and I both sleep better knowing you're still operating here in the valley and stand ready to assist:smile:

An e-mail address would still be nice, as I work in the dark and sleep in the daylight, and communicating with people on 'normal' schedules can be challenging. Sometimes e-mail is great for matters not requiring immediate, real-time communications - but the current phone / location info is appreciated. We'll connect...

- RR

Last edited:
Back