• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

battery

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello again thanks for your help every one. Xane ze thanks you as well i'll do that lol . Its just that i dont want to damage anything on my car. I'll disconnect the horn sucket and take the car to the dealer tomorow. I'll order the key box so that i can hook up my horn again and hopfully that'll take care of the problem. But i dont understand why would the factory alarm go off while changing the battery wiered dude. Thats why i was worried i just wana fix the problem and I hope nothing electrical wrong with the car, so dame weired. That's all for now i guess thanks again mustafa.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Originally posted by [email protected]:
Hello again thanks for your help every one. Xane ze thanks you as well i'll do that lol . Its just that i dont want to damage anything on my car. I'll disconnect the horn sucket and take the car to the dealer tomorow. I'll order the key box so that i can hook up my horn again and hopfully that'll take care of the problem. But i dont understand why would the factory alarm go off while changing the battery wiered dude. Thats why i was worried i just wana fix the problem and I hope nothing electrical wrong with the car, so dame weired. That's all for now i guess thanks again mustafa.

A lot of alarms have a battery disconnect detection feature, meaning they are set to go off when you reconnect the battery after disconnecting it, otherwise, if I'm a thief, I break in, pop the hood, and disconnect and reconnect the battery...voila! (not that this helps at all if anyone was REALLY determined to steal your car...)

What i do is put in a set of ear plugs when I'm changing the battery since, as you unfortunately discovered, your ear is right next to the horn when you're fiddling with the battery cables.