• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bay area January club lunch, January 8th

Bay area January club lunch, Rescheduled for 15th

Update as of 1/13/05
Given the wet weather and the CES show of last week, the club lunch wase rescheduled to January 15th. We are still on for January 15th! Spread the word to those who don't frequent this website. We'll still have our February club lunch on the 6th, as scheduled.

Details and directions posted on the club website at www.northwest.nsxca.org. We'll meet in front of Macaroni Grill and decide if we'll eat there or someplace else in the area. If there's interest for a drive, one may set one up after the lunch.

I will be attending the meeting.

Vytas

Last edited:
Hi anyone going to be at the January meet that has a CTSC?

I just got my installed and with my RM Racing exhaust it's sounding kinda funky after it gets warmed up.

Strange baffle noise, any good ears or help would be appreciated.

0% chance for me. :frown:
sorry...

makena88 said:
Hi anyone going to be at the January meet that has a CTSC?

I just got my installed and with my RM Racing exhaust it's sounding kinda funky after it gets warmed up.

Strange baffle noise, any good ears or help would be appreciated.

Just Found out I have to be at CES :( Won't be making this meeting

Count me in! I also met another NSX guy that lives downs the street from me so I will try and get him to go. Chien (na14yu), are you planning to go? If so perhaps we can drive down together also.

-Ryan

Nope, sorry I can't go - going to be in LA late that week and into the weekend on a business trip. Bad timing, but should be good for a Feb meeting :smile:

I plan to be there with Ariel - silver. Hope to see some of you. Lets hope for sunny weather.

makena88 said:
Just Found out I have to be at CES :( Won't be making this meeting

I'm out, I'll be at CES also.

NSXER119 said:
Seems like we have some heavy rain coming this Sataurday :frown:

Should we re-schedule the meeting to the following Sataurday?

I vote we reschedule for 1/15/05 for all of us that will miss this meeting because of CES in Vegas :)

I agree -- between the rain and the conflict, waiting until 1/15 makes much more sense. Hopefully the rain will be finally gone then, and at least people will be back from CES.

Chip

I saw that Vytas rescheduled the meet for next week. Scroll up. You will see that the new meeting date is now 1/15/05. For those of you going to CES - I'm looking forward to hearing about the new gadgets for this year. See you all next week on the 15th.

Weather.com is currently showing partly cloudy for next Saturday, which is likely to be better weather than this Saturday - good move to defer for a week. Hope to see you all then...

:redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:
20% for me on 01-15-05, i have to go to work, i'm trying to see if i could get that sat off,
if not.... have fun u guys.

Seems like the weather in this coming Sataurday will be ok (Cloudy and cold, but at least it's not raining) So I will be going to this meeting, and hope to see you all. :smile:

Unfortunately I also have to go into work on Saturday :frown: . I guess I'll see everyone at the next meet. Have fun!

Got Saturday off so I'll be there!!! :biggrin:

Last edited:
I was sick

looks like i'm feeling better and wifie might and most likely let me get out of the house and meet u guys since i'll be out of town next month and wont be able to make the feb meet.

so see u guys..... :biggrin:
sf guys... what to roll down to milpitas together???

amgnsx said:
I was sick

looks like i'm feeling better and wifie might and most likely let me get out of the house and meet u guys since i'll be out of town next month and wont be able to make the feb meet.

so see u guys..... :biggrin:
sf guys... what to roll down to milpitas together???

SEE!! I told you, you would feel better tonight :biggrin:

Let's meet at Starbucks at Seramonte again at about 10:45am.

Other SF guys are going to join us?

NSXER119 said:
SEE!! I told you, you would feel better tonight :biggrin:

Let's meet at Starbucks at Seramonte again at about 10:45am.

Other SF guys are going to join us?

he he... your funny!!!

ok/ now let's see/ romeo? sam? u guys comming?

Back