• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bay Area club lunch this Saturday, April 2nd

The Bay Area chapter will still be holding its monthly club lunch this Saturday, April 2nd, in Milpitas. Details and directions posted on the club website at www.northwest.nsxca.org.

We'll meet in front of Macaroni Grill and decide if we'll eat there or someplace else in the area. If there's interest for a drive, one may set one up after the lunch.

I may possibly attend.

Vytas

OK. Please bring your club radio and let's do a drive afterwards. Let's take the old route but I forgot exactly what the old route is. Do you remember the old route, Vytas or Fester?
Steve

East on 237 past 680/280, up the hill, look for a left at Calaveras. Calaveras eventually leads out to 680 again - I think... Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this Sat as I'll be doing a training ride out to the ocean and back.

I know the route well. Go east on 237 and take a left on Calavaras Rd which will spill out to the 680 just past the Senol Grade. I wasn't to thrilled about going last time (which may have been a year ago) since gravel was layed out there. Someone may want to do a prerun.

I'm not sure if I'll be able attend.

Vytas

I told a few members I'd be there this weekend but forgot that I had to be at the HIN show in San Mateo on Saturday. I'll have to make next month my first month there.

J

Back