• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bay Area Weekend Coffee? 11/19 or 11/20?

Update. See location, date and time below:

Most people seem to like the Dublin/Pleasanton coffee location. We may switch it up one of these days, but lets do Dublin again.

Info:
Date: Sunday 11/20/05
Time: 9:30am (we usually hang out until 11 anyway, so if you come later, no worries).
Here is the Starbuck's location:

Hacienda @ 580 FWY - Dublin
4930 Dublin Blvd
Suite 500
Dublin, California 94568
925-875-1990

If you are not able to map to that address, map to the Black Angus (same parking lot):
Dublin
4814 Dublin Blvd,
Dublin, CA 94568
Phone: (925) 556-9800

----------------------------------------
Hey all,
Amazing weather we are having in the Bay this week. We may actually get rain sometime this year, but until then, lets get out with our cars as much as possible.

I'm still hyped from the Comptech meet, but anyone interested in coffee somewhere in the Bay (East Bay, Tri-Valley, maybe?) this Saturday 11/19 or Sunday 11/20?

We had a great time a couple of weeks ago.

Last edited:
This Sat is good for me. Let me know where are we going to meet. South Bay is cool. :smile:

Sunday good for me (Morning) Milpitas, SJ, MV or Dublin/Pleasanton ;)

Last edited:
i might be able to make it on Sat AM but have work @ 12 :redface:

adam_of_lg said:
Me and my dad are down for that as long as its not too far......try to find a Petes Coffee too ^^

Petes in Cupertino (Steven's Creek) also in San Jose (Santa Row)

oh wait.. count me out. i though the meet was around dublin coz thread starter was Nalesh.

:redface:

sorry, have fun u guys :smile:

I would be up for a coffee meet in Dublin/Pleasanton for this Sunday the 20th... But, it all depends on what time you guys and gals plan to meet... I will be driving the posted speed limit, so it may take a while for me to get there :wink: :wink: :wink: ... Unless, I get a room at a local hotel the night before :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Mike

Hi Guys,
I would like to meet up with you all soon. I'm sorry that I haven't seen a lot of you lately, but I am hoping I get my car/cars back within a month.
There is a good chance my wife and I will each be showing up :biggrin:

Take Care,
J.

I am in for this weekend.......in hopes it can be in Dublin/Pleasanton area.....heck if it can be in this area...i will buy first round of coffees... :)

Lito

give me day & time & location! i b there in 10minutes! :wink:

Unlike MikeC, he'll be talking a loooonngg time to get there! I'd say, MikeC to ship his car there to avoid any more tickets! hahahaha! :biggrin:

y don't u guys just alternate locations between east bay and peninsula? that way everyone get's it closer to their home one time or the other...

Most people seem to like the Dublin/Pleasanton coffee location. We may switch it up one of these days, but lets do Dublin again.

Info:
Time: 9:30am (we usually hang out until 11 anyway, so if you come later, no worries).

4930 Dublin Blvd
Suite 500
Dublin, California 94568
925-875-1990

If you are not able to map to that address, map to the Black Angus (same parking lot):
Dublin
4814 Dublin Blvd,
Dublin, CA 94568

For those of you from South Bay - please join us - its a quick drive up 680.

For those of you coming from SF - you guys always show up...but please drive carefully. :biggrin: :tongue:

So who is coming from the South Bay? Let pick a place to meet then we drive down to Dublin together.

larrynsx said:
So who is coming from the South Bay? Let pick a place to meet then we drive down to Dublin together.

I think I'll be going, but in my other car. If everything works out this Saturday, I'll be dropping my X off at CT. Were would you want to meet?

NSX-Tuner said:
I think I'll be going, but in my other car. If everything works out this Saturday, I'll be dropping my X off at CT. Were would you want to meet?

Gary, let's meet at Golfland at the 680 Jacklin exit.

mickeylex said:

Info:

4930 Dublin Blvd
Suite 500
Dublin, California 94568
925-875-1990

Dublin
4814 Dublin Blvd,
Dublin, CA 94568

oh man, been out of the office all day....Sunday won't work for me, will be in Chruch during those times.

Lito :confused: what to do?

Back