• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

BBSC 10 Rib pulley kit ?

BBSC 4 PC 8 Rib pulley conversion kit "Now Available"

Hi Guys I decided to experiment I am currently running 19 lbs of boost & E85 at 541 RWHP.As reading other threads I see everyone around this boost level is having some slipping issues.I decided to have a machine shop make me a custom 4 pc pulley set that will replace:
1)Custom 8 rib Crank Pulley
2)Custom 8 rib Alternator Pulley
3)Custom 8 rib Tension-er Pulley
4)Custom 8 rib BBSC Boost Pulley available in whatever boost size you request
5)Required 8 Rib Belt not included due to various S/C pulley sizes

Also available as shown in picture 4 Jaw coupler upgrade with New spider gear
I will be offering these as a upgrade Kit for the BBSC community along with Custom Upgraded High Strength Aluminum Jaw Couplers anybody Interested PM me

Attachments

• 4 pc pulley kit  front-top view  belt.jpg
    4 pc pulley kit front-top view belt.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 27
  • 4 pc pulley kit  front-top view  belt. w-original pulleys.jpg
    4 pc pulley kit front-top view belt. w-original pulleys.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 24
  • BBSC Pullet kit plus coupler set.jpg
    BBSC Pullet kit plus coupler set.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 4 pc pulley kit w-belt top view.jpg
    4 pc pulley kit w-belt top view.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I would be interested, depending on price.

Is there enough room between the timing belt cover and the side wall for a belt that wide?
Do they make a belt that size and is it easily available?

I have 8 an rib and it would seem that 10 Rib would rub for sure on the Comptech not sure about the Basch. If you need a slip over 8 rib I have a spare. Or if you want an 8 rib harmonic Balancer I have the part number from the custom design I had ATI build. I have no slippage at 19PSI.
The key was increasing the diameter of the harmonic Balancer to keep a decent size pulley on the blower and to do this I had to make a plate to relocate my oil filter cooler and lines.
Ken

The kit I am offering will come complete with all necessary pulleys .It is currently in the process I hope to have them back before the end of next week so I can post pics & pricing .

Last edited:
Yes I ordered the belt first to verify if it cleared the side wall the belt was like 60 bucks I should have pricing hopefully before the end of next week the kit is currently in the process of being custom made out of aircraft aluminum

I would be interested, depending on price.

Is there enough room between the timing belt cover and the side wall for a belt that wide?
Do they make a belt that size and is it easily available?

Re: BBSC 4 PC 10 Rib pulley kit "Now Available"

Hey Guys those of you that were inquiring the pictures have been added to Post #1

Pm me for pricing

wow, looking good! This would have been a huge improvement for me. My belt got overtightened when i was at 10 psi, and scored my crank, not to mention having to replace the carrier arm bearings. How much wider (%) is it than stock?

wow, looking good! This would have been a huge improvement for me. My belt got overtightened when i was at 10 psi, and scored my crank, not to mention having to replace the carrier arm bearings. How much wider (%) is it than stock?

Hey Gerry hows it going I would say about 60% wider this should definitely resolve all slipping issues along with the other issues you mentioned

Re: BBSC 4 PC 8 Rib pulley kit "Now Available"

bro they look great pm me for price 4 everything and does the belt come like the gooyear with the inner slash

Thanks Costa this kit will be offered as a 8 rib kit same as in picture but 8 rib.The 10 rib wound up touching the chassis so 8 rib is the max you can go still a great improvement over the 6 rib belt that came with our kit.I will be testing it out shortly with a 25 lb pulley to see how it holds.The kit is now available in the for sale section with the price $ & details

Re: BBSC 4 PC 8 Rib pulley kit "Now Available"

Thanks Costa this kit will be offered as a 8 rib kit same as in picture but 8 rib.The 10 rib wound up touching the chassis so 8 rib is the max you can go still a great improvement over the 6 rib belt that came with our kit.I will be testing it out shortly with a 25 lb pulley to see how it holds.The kit is now available in the for sale section with the price $ & details

wtf 25 psi haha

Back