• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BC Forged Wheels, custom made to order. NEW styles added

Brandon I would like a set of RS41 please. Can you please help me figure out sizing so we can get some decent concave. I can't wait to have a nice hub centric custom offset forged wheel.

Now the finish.... What to get? There's no satin black huh?

Hot off the press...RS31 17/18 monoblocks for track use. Spec'd as close to oem +1 but also to allow fitment for the WP BBK :cool:

Brushed Black
u9usa4u9.jpg
yvupesat.jpg

Brandon, you rock!

Do you know which "face" those are? Is that as much concave as you could get or was that just BC's guess.

Jake can you please do us a favor:

1) please weigh them
2) let us know with a measurement what your clearance is to yor calipers
3) list the full specs here including offsets

That brushed black is still pretty light... They look great. I bet they will be very light. Thumbs up!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how much the paint and primer weigh... If there is any significant weight savings just getting a brushed color.

Here are the specs that I know so far. I will weigh them once they arrive. I had them built to clear a stoptech bbk (so it will def clear my WP).

17X8 et45
18x9.5 et 40

Conservative offsets as I wanted them to mimic oem fitment and performance as close as possible. Reminded me of the Prodrive GC07C, and that's the look I was going for.

Rear is a "medium concave" and front is "flat faced". More aggressive sizing would enable deeper concavity in the rear but I'm told 17s come with a flat face only.

I will def get some weights and pics up once they're on!

Last edited:
Brandon if I order a 17x11 it's still going to have a flat face?

I think the spokes in front may have some curvature despite being referred to as flat. (Maybe? Lol)

Last edited:
I want to get a few more sets of RS and RT Series monoblocks out there so I am offering a special discount for the next 3 orders. I also have some overstock options available for GTR and E90 E92 M3, email or PM for details. First come, first served.

Last edited:
Ok guys, track wheels have arrived a day early! They look gorgeous, quality is superb and they're an awesome brushed gunmetal color.

Here's what the digital scale read for wheel weight with center caps:

17x8 15.8 lbs
18x9.5 18.6 lbs

Here's a photo of the rear:

e8ybusav.jpg

That's excellent light weight and they look great Jake! congrats!

WOW tyler!!! I really like it! That looks awesome. Best set yet.

Tyler, got to say that I like the HB09's that you just sold better :wink: I'm a sucker for a good five spoke design! These look good but are more busy compared to your last pair that you sold.

Gunmetal Rims and Black NSX = WIN!!!!

WOW tyler!!! I really like it! That looks awesome. Best set yet.

I love it! :smile:

Tyler, got to say that I like the HB09's that you just sold better :wink: I'm a sucker for a good five spoke design! These look good but are more busy compared to your last pair that you sold.

The HB09 Looks awesome no doubt but the HB15 look awesome too. You have to see it in person to know what I am talking about. They both look good in there own way. :wink:

Gunmetal Rims and Black NSX = WIN!!!!

:biggrin:

Lightweight, convave, forged and priced below any other forged wheel on the market! You can't go wrong. Here is a shot of the RS41 in concave.
Screenshot_2014-06-07-08-42-23-1.jpg
Lets show BC some love for being one of the few companies that offer concave options for our cars. Get your new BC forged wheels custom made in as little as 30 days. Email Brandon@gttheory for quickest response.

BC's already have my "LOVE" so noticeable. LMAO! :biggrin:

Styles, finishes, wait time and the PRICE, Best bang for the buck! Cant go wrong. BC Forged!!:wink:

Oh yeah, they say NSX can't have much concave, BC's made that happen. Hehe

Last edited:
Lightweight, convave, forged and priced below any other forged wheel on the market! You can't go wrong. Here is a shot of the RS41 in concave.
View attachment 113365
Lets show BC some love for being one of the few companies that offer concave options for our cars. Get your new BC forged wheels custom made in as little as 30 days. Email Brandon@gttheory for quickest response.

That is exactly what I was going to order before I found out that won't fit either. Only if they made a 19... where did you get this photo brandon? I haven't found this anywhere. Any straight on shots? I wish BC would take more than one photo of their wheels.

Last edited:
View attachment 113365

Do you have a website for pricing info on the RS41 and HB09's

Thx

Back