• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX 02 Style Forged Monoblock Feeler

Hub centric would be nice. The challenge will be the width and off set that the majority will jump on. Maybe this should be open to a vote to get the volume discount kick started. Will you be using the Honda stock silver color code? Does anyone know the silver code Number?

The color is called "BMW silver"

With the pricing as is the possibilities are pretty much endless. I can do the rears flat or concave. Any offset and width is available up to 11". If 5 people can agree on one spec, I can drop the price to the $3100 price point, but this is not required to get orders rolling. If we can get as many as 10 I can see about lowering the cost another 2-300. The $2500 price point will not happen at this low of a quantity, its just not possible. Price check custom spec monoblock wheels, even BC upped the MSRP to $4200 for 17/18. If there is someone interested in the first set I can work out some sort of promotional deal, drop me an email or PM.

With the pricing as is the possibilities are pretty much endless. I can do the rears flat or concave. Any offset and width is available up to 11". If 5 people can agree on one spec, I can drop the price to the $3100 price point, but this is not required to get orders rolling. If we can get as many as 10 I can see about lowering the cost another 2-300. The $2500 price point will not happen at this low of a quantity, its just not possible. Price check custom spec monoblock wheels, even BC upped the MSRP to $4200 for 17/18. If there is someone interested in the first set I can work out some sort of promotional deal, drop me an email or PM.

Why don't we agree on the specs and get about 50 sets, can we talk about lower pricing then? Each time someone brings this idea there is always a lot of interest.

mmmmmmmmmm....

Great that you're doing this Brandon, i'd be interested in 8.5" front & 11" rear.

The problem is.. no one can agree on specs enough to make 50 sets. I think how Brandon is doing it (3 sets at a time, for example) is the only way this thing actually get made. Just ask Turbo2go on his efforts a couple of years ago. That thread generated a lot of interest but no one could agree on sizing.

Agreed; getting everyone to agree on spec's is almost pointless. What we can all agree on is what will sell to NSX owners... I would presume would be 17/18 (7.5 & 9.5) and close to OEM offsets.

I mean... if OEM wheels are fetching close to $3500 for stock sizing and offsets... bump up the rears to 18's and the rest should take care of itself.

that makes sense Ira.... maybe consider 8" in front, and some concave on the back... but if not, that's still ok too! I think what you suggest is a great baseline to get to common ground.

that makes sense Ira.... maybe consider 8" in front, and some concave on the back... but if not, that's still ok too! I think what you suggest is a great baseline to get to common ground.

I hope so, would be nice to see these take off. Most of the recommended wheel sizes for 17/18 seem to be 7.5" and 9.5" width but 7.5 or 8 I don't think would sway people one way or the other. Every time I see a car with 02+ wheels it makes me jealous.

Glad to hear that Todd, I was hoping someone would help get this going. Brandon, you are the man.

Can't wait to see 'em guys!

12bae9e1c9dcdd29ea993613902a4e63.jpg

I REALLY like the look of these wheels on cars with pop ups...

This with 18" Rears...[emoji106] [emoji106]

And yes on 02+ its a no-brainer as well.

Last edited:
I hope they make it. I really want some 18" 02 style rears to run with my OEM 02 rims. I still haven't gotten used to the 17/17 combo, but I do like the style.

The problem I am running is that the company making these for me only makes a slightly concave 18x9.5 forging so in order to make them march the completely flat oem design we would have to have a special made blank which requires a minimum order quantity beyond what im willing to do. They do make a 18x8.5 flat forging, but that really defeats the purpose. See the cross section for front and rear here at 17x8/18x9.5
image.jpg
image.jpg

So would different sizes alleviate the problem? 17/18 but different widths? I would be willing to go for less width since it saves weight and you are limited by the front tire size anyway.

Back