• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BC Racing Coilovers - Comprehensive Review

sweet,we'll have some fun comparing my na2 R and your pseudo R :biggrin:

Evo 9 Ralliart on BCR Type BR coilovers at Sepang:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yguUOuIxYAI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Outstanding review, thanks for taking the time to put this all together. I think I might give these a try as they seem to be a great choice for the street. Like all parts there are advantages and disadvantages but in this case I think the BR's are trending far towards the advantages for my needs.

I am considering swapping these for my TEIN RA's. Anyone have an overall experience on street ride/height adjustment etc?

EDIT: Also comparison to Megan, D2, and Ksport?

Last edited:
on and not adjusted

2011-12-06144917.jpg

2011-12-06214540.jpg

2011-12-06215456.jpg

after adjustment

2012-04-02140842.jpg

2012-03-31142430.jpg

20120417_224056.jpg

2012-03-31010837.jpg

2012-02-21222612.jpg

Last edited:
I am considering swapping these for my TEIN RA's. Anyone have an overall experience on street ride/height adjustment etc?

EDIT: Also comparison to Megan, D2, and Ksport?

I think the Tein ra are probably as good or better than the bc.

Very nice write up. It was extremely informative for me.

I will be in the market for something like this in the future and it is awesome to see a write up like this, as well as all the feedback from those who are using other products and their insight, experience, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to put it together and posting.

Yes, however the tein dampers are very harsh.

This is my issue. I have had the Tein's in my car for a while and for the driving I do and the fact that I am hoping to start driving my car much more often... the Teins are super HARSH.

I am actually putting 02+ NSX-R Rep wheels on it for daily driving and am also considering doing the BC coilovers just so it's more driveable on everyday roads.

I'd like to order a set exactly to your specs Honcho since you did so much research and sounds like the perfect setup to go along with the NSX-R Rep wheels I'll be installing this week.

Best vendor or contact number to call??

Great review! The guys were really nice that I had contacted from
their web site! I will be ordering them soon.... Thanks for the info!

I'd like to order a set exactly to your specs Honcho since you did so much research and sounds like the perfect setup to go along with the NSX-R Rep wheels I'll be installing this week.

Best vendor or contact number to call??

Kerry @ [email protected]

Back