• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bear Mountain Run This Weekend

If you do a Saturday Bear Mountain Run, I could make it.

Sunday I will be at the Demarest PBA car show for Wounded Warriors if any of you would like to join me at that one. Great cause.

Okay, I will pick a day and time and location

Day/Time: Saturday 9am
Location: Gas Station by the Annsville Circle at Bear Mt. (See address and map below)
Address: 92 Roa Hook Rd. Route 9 at Annsville Circle. near Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567

We will probably have a cayman a 928 with us. We should get there a little early to get gas and start the drive by 9am. Bailey and I will leave the Bronx at 8am if anyone wants to join us for the drive up.

BearMtGasStation-1.jpg

Last edited:

Sunday I will be at the Demarest PBA car show for Wounded Warriors if any of you would like to join me at that one. Great cause.
Rich, that's like 26 miles from me, depending on my tennis schedule and the weather, I might join you!!!

I would like to try to join you guys although it will be about a 3 hour drive from Pennsylvania for me to do so. I would like to enjoy some new roads.
Is your meeting place not too far from Bear mountain bridge on route 6?
I am not very familiar with the area but thats what I see on the map.
All constructive pointers greatly appreciated.

I would like to try to join you guys although it will be about a 3 hour drive from Pennsylvania for me to do so. I would like to enjoy some new roads.
Is your meeting place not too far from Bear mountain bridge on route 6?
I am not very familiar with the area but thats what I see on the map.
All constructive pointers greatly appreciated.

Yes, after the bear bridge are the twisty roads (take it easy on there) to get to the gas station...we will be go over the bear mt bridge after we all meet up at the gas station. PM me ur number if you are coming and I will try to coordinate. The phones do not work at many areas once we start the drive.

Simon

Please confirm if you are going to come tomorrow. Thanks.

You can text me as well.

Last edited:

Passline: I am planning to go to car show, considering I went to the high school.

Should I bring a sign for you: "My other car is an NSX"?

What time to register?

im out, im on new baby duty this weekend but will see you guys at river run

the weather is looking like it is probably going to rain so I have to cancel today, but I really want to join you guys for a drive sometime soon
Thanks

the weather is looking like it is probably going to rain so I have to cancel today, but I really want to join you guys for a drive sometime soon
Thanks

I don't blame you for not making a 3 hour trip for this. Definitely go to the River Run....you will love it!

Passline: I am planning to go to car show, considering I went to the high school.

Should I bring a sign for you: "My other car is an NSX"?

What time to register?

With Rich, the sign should read; "My other car will once again be a NSX":wink:

Back