• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Before and after video of new exhaust install on my 981 Cayman S

I have to say, that looks really good in white.

How do you like it so far?

I have to say, that looks really good in white.

How do you like it so far?

Thanks!

Still miss the NSX and the attention it would get at the car meets, but the Cayman is on a whole nother level when it comes to performance, as it should being a 22 year newer car. From the fit and feel to the sound system this car is what you would expect from Porsche. By far best handling car I've ever driven. Still need to get it on a track to see what it is really made of tho.
The new exhaust has made it even more fun now with that growl and crackle....sounds so good now:)

dsc_6708_sm_cd81fc609b556ac12f09d39c0504876198b2da11.jpg

Last edited:
I'd love to have a car like yours! I have yet to read anything from a Cayman owner saying that they didn't like their car! And how do you like living in Temecula?!

I'd love to have a car like yours! I have yet to read anything from a Cayman owner saying that they didn't like their car! And how do you like living in Temecula?!

Yes, they are great cars....the handling of this car is off the charts. Get one!!!

Love Temecula....been here 15 years now. Reminds us of south OC where we moved from. Great weather, very family focused, master planned community with great schools. Most of the communities and homes here are newer since this was the fast growing city in California in the early 2000's. Lots of wineries and golf courses too

Tons of nearby twisty canyon roads around too;)

Love Temecula....been here 15 years now. Reminds us of south OC where we moved from. Great weather, very family focused, master planned community with great schools. Most of the communities and homes here are newer since this was the fast growing city in California in the early 2000's. Lots of wineries and golf courses too

Tons of nearby twisty canyon roads around too;)

Interesting analogy to south OC, which is now crowded and congested. I have a house in Temecula and could see myself retiring there; as long as I don’t have to go out during rush hours.

I really enjoyed the ~18 months I lived there despite the relatively long commute to San Diego. Wineries and now brew pubs. It is a jewel in Riverside county.

It’s pleasing to read that you’re enjoying the car. There’s nothing wrong admitting that a modern sports car can be more enjoyable than the NA1. You, myself, and everyone else who has owned a NA1 will agree that atbthe time the car was released it was fantastic. Cars evolve and there are other brands that manufacture very capable cars that will satiisfy our needs.

After my NC1 was finally gone I decided that a sporty four door sedan would be my next car. I considered a M5, but I didn’t want to get into another six figure car and I wanted something with a manual again. I ended up assuming a lease on a 2018 M3 that was the unicorn I was looking for. I can’t believe how great the M3 with a 6spd manual is for a daily diver. I can see myself being a loyal BMW owner for a very long time. Furthermore their customer service is outstanding, and the service department at my local dealer is a pleasure to work with. I really think the Germans know how to build a car that enthusiasts enjoy. It’s a shame Acura has lost their competitiveness in the sports car market.

Back