• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ben (redbird92). Ground cable, he is your man.

Reached out to Ben about the ground cable (chassis to tranny) turning green from corrosion and oxidation and he hook me up with one of his cable. Very solid, quality piece. Much better built then the one you get from auto part stores. Way better then the oem cable, IMO. Cable are sealed tight which prevent corrosion and oxidation. Highly recommend his cable over OEM or any other cable out there.
Here are some comparison photos.
OEM vs Ben's

My nsx is an 93 with 50k on it. Been parked outside, been rained on, etc etc. So there are oxidation on the exposed copper wires. Not anymore. His cable solved that issue. Get one from him, you won't be disappointed.

Ben put one on my car and it looks awesome and built great, way better than my old stock one which could slide off without any tools! Bens work is amazing. I believe his cable gave my NSX like an extra 70rwhp, but that's just my butt dyno :encouragement:

Back