• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Best fake ID ever !!! .... LoL

Co-driver? Navigator? :confused::confused:

It's obviously ridiculous that his girl had to get into the shot, but what about it makes it fake? I can easily see a bored DMV working processing this one without batting an eye.

It's obviously ridiculous that his girl had to get into the shot, but what about it makes it fake? I can easily see a bored DMV working processing this one without batting an eye.

Well, the dirty fingernails could be a tipp-off.:tongue:

A couple things stand out as odd..

In California, the license expires on your birthday.. On that MS one, the expiry and birth dates don't match, but I suppose that could be how it's done in MS.

Also, that's a Class C license! Way overkill for just getting into bars!

-Josh

Oh, then there's this - the address is invalid. The proper zip code for the given address (3535 Hwy 80 E) is 39208, while the actual location for the zip on the license (37208) is in Nashville, Tennessee.

-Josh

Oh, then there's this - the address is invalid. The proper zip code for the given address (3535 Hwy 80 E) is 39208, while the actual location for the zip on the license (37208) is in Nashville, Tennessee.

-Josh

Josh...

Have you ever thought about a career in law enforcement? I would really like a person like you on my side.

Josh...

Have you ever thought about a career in law enforcement? I would really like a person like you on my side.

The homemade pipe in his avatar might put a crink in things:biggrin:

while the obvious confirms that it is a fake, the dummy bought a fake ID card, not even a fake driver’s license! In most states, the ID card is very similar to the state’s motor vehicle license, but it is clearly identified as either an ID or a license - and this one is only an ID. Wonder what his proof of insurance looked like?

i am getting in to law enforcement in a few months just finishing up my college. Dtrigg hows SF PD? i sure love the weather there by sunset district.

Co-driver? Navigator? :confused::confused:

Maybe they're attached at the hip?! :confused:
laugh.gif

Back