• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BEST Forum Site

I've read/tried multiple automobile sites (from motorcycles to P-cars, F-cars, etc.) and I REALLY feel NSX sites are the best, both in the members being well informed about their cars (least B.S.) to the etiquette and respect extended to other members.

No, not NSX sites. Just Prime. Only Prime. This is the best built and run site I have ever seen. Time to make my donation. I pass the suggestion along!

yes, just prime. i've joined so many forums in the past two years.....ferrari, impreza, evo, viper, mini cooper, etc.....the only one that i visit regularly is prime. not because i own the nsx, but i find lots of nice off topic talks and tech info.:)

Done. Hopefully others here can appreciate what Lud and the other moderators have been doing for us here. This site is worthy of our support, and I'm sure anything we give has already been paid back to us in full as this site has no equal. Thanks again to everyone who makes this site what it is, and I hope that others will take the time and opportunity to thank you in turn.

NSX Prime is definately a great site, with Honda-Tech.com a close second.

96-EJ6 said:
NSX Prime is definately a great site, with Honda-Tech.com a close second.
As a long-time member of both sites, there is no comparison.

NSXprime is definitely a great site, and has been since its inception.

Lately honda-tech.com has been pretty good - for some other Honda/Acura models more so than for the NSX - but as recently as a year ago, there were many things going on (particularly in its moderation) that were objectionable. (Sorry, Dustin.) At least it's going in the right direction.

NSX Prime was the first forum I started visiting on a regular basis...and is now the only one I go to. There really is no point to look elsewhere.

I've been a car nut for many years. As a Porsche and BMW owner I've frequented their major forums for years...but when I started researching NSX's, well...I was absolutely impressed with NSX PRIME. There is a fair amount of good natured ribbing, but there is also a great deal of maturity and respect shared here that is not present on other forums.

Sunday I'm making a 2,000 mile trip to pick up my first NSX. Thanks in part to this forum and all the valuable information I've gathered over the last months, I feel I'm making a very informed purchase. Thanks to everyone here.

I'll report back after my return with my new car.

Tim

Not much BS on this fourm ("Suckers talk, B.S. walks, but they can't touch my 3-lock box"...something like that -Sammy Hagar).
It's amazing the wealth of factual info on this site (from V-1 to window tinting to whatever)! Beat of all it's really the right answer or advise. I often have the proper response here, for say if I need the HP on a Porsche 99whatever with X body than often on the Porsche sites! It probably has to do with the level and intensity the NSX owner has, to drive an NSX. It doesn't matter what F owners, P owners, Vipers, multiple other faster, prettier, etc. car owners say, we know what we go to bed with.

Timezx, have a safe trip back with your NSX and

know that you are one of the many who get information and inspiration at this very fine forum and then make an informed and ultimately enlightened decision to purchase their own NSX, be it new or new to them. NSX owners take such good care of their cars that second and third owners have little trouble with the way the cars had been maintained. Report to us when you get back about your particular adventure in getting the X.
:)

Back