• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best method of transport?

I was wondering which company you feel is the best for transport? I have an NSX coming sometime next week and was thinking about using DAS. Btw, this car is coming from Alabama and going to California. Thanks.

Thanks guys. Gary Almond sounds like the guy to go to but it seems real costly. If they are only transporting one car in a trailer, how much would they charge? I requested a quote from them btw.

I actually used Fedex Passport.
Fedex bought out Passport a while ago.

Shipped from Chicago to Houston for around $1100 covered.

http://passport.fedex.com/

I was going to use intercity but they couldn't get to it for another 3 weeks. Those were the only 2 I considered. Call them both up and get quotes.

demigod said:
I used Reliable Carriers, shipped enclosed coast to coast. They were first class and I would use them again.
+1

I just had my 04 NSX transported in a enclosed container from Angels transport. I was very happy with the service. I would also recommend checking out the website " Autotrasnportreviews.com for information on various companies and their reviews by consumers.
What year is your car and where is it coming from?
Good luck

95EagleAWD said:
Airline ticket, a few days off work and gas money. :D
I am seriously considering this. The drive would be around 2,400 miles or so. Am I nuts even to think about doing this?
It's a 2003 NSX coming from Alabama going to CA.

I used Horseless Carriage Transport, enclosed carrier, New Jersey to CA was $1600 if I recall. Took about 4 days to get here. No problems at all. Oh, the transport big-rig was spotless.

sanglee24 said:
I was wondering which company you feel is the best for transport?

The company of your favorite tunes loaded into the CD changer. Get your ass on a plane, fly out there and drive the damn thing home. :smile: It will be a 2400 mile cargasm, I promise you.

Hugh said:
The company of your favorite tunes loaded into the CD changer. Get your ass on a plane, fly out there and drive the damn thing home. :smile: It will be a 2400 mile cargasm, I promise you.

I did that but it was only 500 miles. I probably would have gone crazy if it was anything more. Ship it, you'll be happy you did:wink:

Hugh said:
I think you meant to say crossdresser. :)

Any surprises for NSXPO 07?:biggrin:

Back