• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best prices for OEM parts

Are prime members still obtaining OEM parts from Acura of Augusta?

really annoying that Acura won't sell outside USA anymore, without a middle man taking their cut for what is basically a forwarding service! :(

For OEM parts, dchautomotiveparts.com or DCH Acura of Temecula seems to almost always be a few dollars cheaper than the next dealer. I've ordered several times from them and I've had a great experience each time. Make sure that if you order small items, order them in bulk in order to save on shipping.

Last edited:
Just purchased a ton of stuff through Tim. Super helpful and very responsive. Helped me out immensely when a part was broken by FedEx.

Yep! www.oemacuraparts.com / Tim has been great and remember guys...
Add in the Note Section upon Checkout "NSX Prime Free Shipping" and they
will credit your CC once the shipment has been picked and shipped.

Well here's the trick. Their prices already reflect the "shipped" price. At least for US shipping. I'll also add that all the parts regardless of who you order them through come from the same warehouse in CA if the dealer doesn't have them on site.

Last edited:
Well here's the trick. Their prices already reflect the "shipped" price. At least for US shipping. I'll also add that all the parts regardless of who you order them through come from the same warehouse in CA if the dealer doesn't have them on site.

You are correct sir! Everything comes from CA, unless another dealership out of california sent the item back that was sitting on their shelf for awhile back to their local warehouse..

I just did exactly this and received my order, but was charged for shipping and received no credit back.

I've placed 3 orders with them this year and did not have an issue, give Tim
a call at 866-347-4510 or 866-347-8355. I'm sure he'll get you fixed up...

Take care!

Terry

- - - Updated - - -

Drop me an email to [email protected] with your order ID number, and I'll make sure it gets handled :)

Just noticed your message as well .... I'm assuming you were responding to jwmelvin too.

really annoying that Acura won't sell outside USA anymore, without a middle man taking their cut for what is basically a forwarding service! :(
We supply a all the OEM parts at highly discounted rates in Europe and beyond.
So much so that the local Honda dealers even order with us.

Back