• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best wrap material for a full wrap

Diy ?

y4my8PV08qk-EKp0yOn80r2_fGQW3aWAC2OuZrbjyN_X0vd9UivWAXI5nMAfrojnMbife9fgkA28AsD7hi2SJOA3qTopV_Z6K5EtgFZdsXXZdmhjQJmRA5rc1YmxhUhGwb4zkTvhAHwQf7kuKqszD2dOyXJQZ1JaKHS1qnl8OCISAJNG3_CA_fPHmaEhNHOw5s_

Here is my Evora 400 wrapped in Inozetek Midnight Metallic Purple. It's an awesome color, and I debated many brands and colors before this. I looked at 3M, Avery, KPMF... I even had a 3M textured wrap for a while on the NSX.

Inozetek has the best gloss and least orange peel, but it won't compare to paint. If you want it to last, I would suggest having it covered in clear bra as well (And then you can get a ceramic coat on it). Don't cheap out on the installer, either. Find the best rated one and pay the going rate.

It is hard to make a choice because I stared at swatches for months but couldn't make a decision. You have to consider what looks good in person, on film, and in the dark/sun. The more wild your choice is, the more likely you'll remove it from your car in the future. You could go for the crazy color shift wraps but it will get old fast and you'll probably attract too much attention.

Have you guys seen the spray on 'PPF', looks quite interesting. Available in clear or any colour. No cutting knives near your paintwork, no awkward peeling edges or joints. It can also be removed as easily as regular PPF and self healing.
Thought I'd throw it in the mix for the OP.
This company is in the UK but I'm sure there are plenty your side of the pond.
https://www.dcclassics.co.uk/spray-wrap-ppf/

y4my8PV08qk-EKp0yOn80r2_fGQW3aWAC2OuZrbjyN_X0vd9UivWAXI5nMAfrojnMbife9fgkA28AsD7hi2SJOA3qTopV_Z6K5EtgFZdsXXZdmhjQJmRA5rc1YmxhUhGwb4zkTvhAHwQf7kuKqszD2dOyXJQZ1JaKHS1qnl8OCISAJNG3_CA_fPHmaEhNHOw5s_

Here is my Evora 400 wrapped in Inozetek Midnight Metallic Purple. It's an awesome color, and I debated many brands and colors before this. I looked at 3M, Avery, KPMF... I even had a 3M textured wrap for a while on the NSX.

Inozetek has the best gloss and least orange peel, but it won't compare to paint. If you want it to last, I would suggest having it covered in clear bra as well (And then you can get a ceramic coat on it). Don't cheap out on the installer, either. Find the best rated one and pay the going rate.

It is hard to make a choice because I stared at swatches for months but couldn't make a decision. You have to consider what looks good in person, on film, and in the dark/sun. The more wild your choice is, the more likely you'll remove it from your car in the future. You could go for the crazy color shift wraps but it will get old fast and you'll probably attract too much attention.
Yeah I don’t want color shifting chrome style. I like yours a lot might be a little too dark for me but the gloss looks great.

I’m going to have someone do it. I can’t wrap door jams and make it look like paint

then you need to reach out to owners in your neck of the woods...where are you?

shoot a post in that regional forum..

Back