• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BEWARE 2004 Rio Yellow NSX-T JH4NA21624T000067 for sale on eBay

https://selenaauto.com/index.php?pid=203&carid=121865&vin=jh4na21624t000067 title status shows il.

This was the for sale ad back in 2012 showing it was sold. Car formerly had cali plates on it.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/166918-2004-nsx-yellow-blk-jh4na21624t000067

yeah this is very weird, the car pictured is jh4na2168wt000058

thats the vin i get for that car pictured... When i saw this car at the dealership it had a 02 conversion and you could see where the vehicle had been repaired... Its a 98 nsx in the picture.

you guys are confusing me......can we stick to hating on fidouchco.....

you keep saying the car pictured?

You mean the wreck? Or the restored?

the wrecked one.

- - - Updated - - -

RO No: 279646 Opened: 12DEC12 Closed: 15DEC12 Mileage: 23928

THATS THE LAST TIME WE SEEN JH4NA21624T000067 THE CAR, IT GOT A TIMING BELT WATER PUMP 30K SERVICE DONE...

RO No: 296456 Opened: 29JAN14 Closed: 06FEB14 Mileage: 68223

THATS THE LAST TIME WE SEEN jh4na2168wt000058, THE CAR GOT A/C REPAIRED, WINDOW REG AND POSITIVE BATTERY CABLE...

wrecked is definitely JH4NA21624T000067

here is a VIN pic from the salvaga yard

https://selenaauto.com/index.php?pid=203&carId=121865&vin=JH4NA21624T000067
While Blurry you can still see its JH4NA21624T000067
25361274_3X.JPG

yeah this is very weird, the car pictured is jh4na2168wt000058

thats the vin i get for that car pictured... When i saw this car at the dealership it had a 02 conversion and you could see where the vehicle had been repaired... Its a 98 nsx in the picture.

#000067 was a ca car up till or around 5/2013 ,sold to prime member here, shipped in enclosed container to IL. She was in near mint condition (no mod no wreck no accidents no stories clean 1 owner ca title).

I love prime they have records of a scratch on a mirror from 16 years ago

NSXPRIME is prob the best website on the net. no other car site does this so cool.

Yes, I know this car very well. The car was purchased from California and it was in a very good condition. Ben, the owner of the car is my close friend and I saw this car many times, we also worked on it together. The car was crushed and because the insurance company didn't want to total it we sold the car in "AS IS" condition to John, macninja77 on Prime who at that time wanted the car for himself but it looks like the car went through a Copart auction and ended up being rebuilt by Fidesco. John promised to fix the car right and disclose the accident if he ever decided to sell the car but I guess we are dealing with someone else.

Yes, I know this car very well. The car was purchased from California and it was in a very good condition. Ben, the owner of the car is my close friend and I saw this car many times, we also worked on it together. The car was crushed and because the insurance company didn't want to total it we sold the car in "AS IS" condition to John, macninja77 on Prime who at that time wanted the car for himself but it looks like the car went through a Copart auction and ended up being rebuilt by Fidesco. John promised to fix the car right and disclose the accident if he ever decided to sell the car but I guess we are dealing with someone else.

Ben? I thought Roy was the 2nd owner.

oh.... I remember this car now.. If macninja purchased it and saw it was to much damage he prob sold it on copart

Macninja is a straight shooter.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yTKdHbiLim0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Newest description from current ebay listing:

Unique opportunity to own a very rare 2004 acura Nsx T-top 6 speed manual, with low 27k mile, very few remaining in the country ..KBB price at 76k and still going up each year. Lots of extras and showroom condition inside and out. Mechanicaly same thing. Probably the rarest car you'll see on the road. Selling due to making some REALESTATE INVESTMENT. The car has been recently serviced and inspected by local Acura dealer and checked by wheels shop, wheel rotation and alignment, new hub rings and bolts. Has over 15k$ in extras like double staggered 18/19 wheels with continental 245/275 tires. Type R spoiler, led taillights, lowered 3/4 (very comfortable ride with no issues) front lip (great quality) nice stereo with great sound exhaust, also the cabin has been insulated with sound deadener for noise reduction, side moldings (Oem quality), no cheap fiber glass parts. I purchased the car from a local dealer and paid lots of money for it, then after a while I find out that the car has been repaired before (front end). Took the car for inspection and the results were great, with no issues (been told that the car had been professionally painted) for that reason I'm selling it for under value market, although the car history shows no record of any kind. Any questions please feel free to ask (253) 592-4740.
My loss, your gain!

<tbody>
</tbody>

Thanks for updating the thread, Mike!

Claims he paid big bucks from a dealer but is selling now due to a "real estate investment":

"Unique opportunity to own a very rare 2004 acura Nsx T-top 6 speed manual, with low 27k mile, very few remaining in the country ..KBB price at 76k and still going up each year. Lots of extras and showroom condition inside and out. Mechanicaly same thing. Probably the rarest car you'll see on the road. Selling due to making some Realestate investment. The car has been recently serviced and inspected by local Acura dealer and checked by wheels shop, wheel rotation and alignment, new hub rings and bolts. Has over 15k$ in extras like double staggered 18/19 wheels with continental 245/275 tires. Type R spoiler, led taillights, lowered 3/4 (very comfortable ride with no issues) front lip (great quality) nice stereo with great sound exhaust, also the cabin has been insulated with sound deadener for noise reduction, side moldings (Oem quality), no cheap fiber glass parts. I purchased the car from a local dealer and paid lots of money for it, then after a while I find out that the car has been repaired before (front end). Took the car for inspection and the results were great, with no issues (been told that the car had been professionally painted) for that reason I'm selling it for under value market, although the car history shows no record of any kind.
Any questions please feel free to ask (253) 592-4740.

My loss, your gain!"

Whats crazy is I bought that type r style hood from him before seeing this thread. That accident most have happened with the hood propped up because it fit just fine on my car.

Looks like it was at Lynnwood Acura. Was brought in for just an oil change. Tech Noted no history of Timing belt and also coolant under the reservoir and owner declined to have it tested to find the location. Was specifically brought in for an OIL CHANGE not any inspection of any sort according to dealer records.

Back