• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Big Bear drive on 5-31

LMR

Legendary Member
We will be going to Big Bear and then to Green Valley Lake on Sunday May 31st. We will be meeting at Stater Bros. Market in Redlands at 9:00 and leaving at 9:30 SHARP. Stater Bros. Market 11 East Colton Avenue Redlands, CA 92374. Take I-10 to Orange st. exit, go left under the freeway and it will be on the right about 1/4 mile down. Pull into the parking lot from Orange St and park on the side of the market facing Orange St.

Post if you can go with your name and the name of your passenger if you have one and I will add you to the list. We need to have an accurate head count for the restuarant.

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. 91 X (Mark)
3. nsxnemo (Nemo)
4. racer9x (Javier & ?)
5. SeaSharp (Craig)
6. 9doors (Nick)
7. Ray & Muneca
8. Wirewizz (John & Maria)
9. BlackRacerX (LaMar)
10. Winx909 (Win & Lily)
11. dustthisnsx (Paul & Carol)
12. Mark G (Mark)

Last edited:
Sounds good...funny I just posted up the Palomar Run for June 13th:tongue:

I'm in...

I'll be flying home from Albany, NY and an S2000 weekend meet, that day. Can't make it.

Coood be rabbit, cood be…that is if I take the X out of the trailer and put a plate on her. I may have to raise her as well since her nose is only 3" off the ground…Else, can I bring my matching S2K? Also, Coz may be in SoCal at this time as well...:biggrin:

Last edited:
Coood be rabbit, cood be…that is if I take the X out of the trailer and put a plate on her. I may have to raise her as well since her nose is only 3" off the ground…Else, can I bring my matching S2K? Also, Coz may be in SoCal at this time as well...:biggrin:

My nose is only 3.5" off the ground and I drive it everywhere so pull the NSX out of the trailer, put the plate on and bring it out.:smile:
If Coz can't bring his NSX have him come as your passenger.:wink:

My nose is only 3.5" off the ground and I drive it everywhere so pull the NSX out of the trailer, put the plate on and bring it out.:smile:
If Coz can't bring his NSX have him come as your passenger.:wink:

Thanks for the street info, car has only been on public roads once in the past year. I'm a maybe on this…If Coz isn't here, I'm pretty sure I can join. If he is here, I have to join him at Nick's to design some underbody aero on the 30-31st.

Only a few days till the drive. Will be a beautiful day in the mountains.

Sounds like a lot of fun but I will be staying up late the night before. Thinking about it. John, you have not been on a drive for a while.

Win n lily in for reals this time lol. It about time I learned how to drive my car.

Last edited:
If we don't drink too much the night before watching the Ducks game, carol and I will be there

If we don't drink too much the night before watching the Ducks game, carol and I will be there

You guys not drinking too much, that will be the day but I'll put you on the list anyways.:biggrin:

Sorry but I am going to have to bail. The car is not ready and I'm working. Drive safe all and please take lots of pictures.

^I was on this drive today. Not quite NSXs but the scenery sure is nice around Glens Falls, New York. I'd go tomorrow but I won't be home yet.

Getting ready for tomorrow ��. Have not seen you guys n gals in over a year!!! Will be good to have mini nsx family reunion lol. See you guys 9amimage.jpg

Sad can't make it for today's drive :(. Have fun everyone and be safe . Please post some pics.

Thanks for setting it up Les....too bad it was a bit of a disaster with the 38:frown: told wifey I'd be home by 2ish so I had to bail out after the second road closure:mad: hope you all finally made it up there...it was nice seeing everybody and hanging out for a bit anyway...hope to see everybody in a couple weeks for the Carlsbad Cars and Coffee/ Palomar Run:smile:

know that my attendance was a surprise to some! I didn't feel too confident in posting up on this thread about making this drive. I had a blast and even if the road closures made things a little more hassle than as per normal for one of LMR's drives it still ended up being a very nice drive and great to see so many people that don't usually get to make it out to these events normally (myself included).

IMG_2746.jpg

My dog Archie really enjoyed the trip also, he may soon become my permanent passenger for drives that end with dog friendly eateries.

IMG_2726.jpg

Little guy was pooped afterwards though.

Back