• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Big Thanks to sduffass and Motegi

First off, thanks Motegi for posting that incredible deal on radar detectors at radio shack.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158488

I stumbled on the thread and sduffass posted an offer to pick up an extra for other prime members that couldn't find one locally. I shot him a PM and he was nice enough to buy an extra one for me and he shipped it across the country. He didn't even give me his paypal info until after he shipped it.

I really appreciate the kind gesture guys. Thats what makes Prime such a great forum. I frequent many other motorcyle, boating, and car forums and this site has always been my favorite and where I spend most my time...even though I am currently without an NSX. Its great to participate in such awsomeness!

images

Hey Dennis ..I was trying to find one of these radar detector locally myself but
no luck. Im glad Motegi was able to get you one - what an awesome deal. Anyways, you'll be amazed on how our fellow nsxprimers will go out of their way to help out one another. I consider myself lucky to belong here...

So when are you going shopping for your next NSX? Everyone definitely missing Big_D :)

First off, thanks Motegi for posting that incredible deal on radar detectors at radio shack.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=158488

I stumbled on the thread and sduffass posted an offer to pick up an extra for other prime members that couldn't find one locally. I shot him a PM and he was nice enough to buy an extra one for me and he shipped it across the country. He didn't even give me his paypal info until after he shipped it.

I really appreciate the kind gesture guys. Thats what makes Prime such a great forum. I frequent many other motorcyle, boating, and car forums and this site has always been my favorite and where I spend most my time...even though I am currently without an NSX. Its great to participate in such awsomeness!

images

Back