• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Black NSX With Gold Advan RS Wheels!

After months of waiting they finally made it from Japan thanks to EVOF575GTC! I first saw these wheels on Hoa's Imola Orange with the gunmetal finish and fell in love with them. I decided to go with the nice black and gold look! Tell me what you think guys! :smile:

I also went with the Falken Azenis RT-615. I enjoyed them on my Gunmetal 02+ wheels and will continue using one of the best bang for the buck dry performance tires.

IMG_8655_WP.jpg

IMG_8658_WP.jpg

Looks amazing. These wheels are one of the hottest looking wheels available for NSX. They match NSX perfectly. Congrats

That's sick...I also emailed Erick about the same set but 17/18 dedicated track wheels.

Thanks for the kind comments guys! I love the look of these wheels and thought it looked aggressive but not over the top! I get a lot of looks now when cruising around town. BTW these are 17/18's. For everyones info I weighed the wheels and they weighed close to the factory 15/16! Not bad for a cast wheel! Here are the pics... sorry they are bad I took them on with my phone.

Front 17x8 15.8 lbs

IMG_0210copy.jpg

Rear 18x10 18.6 lbs

IMG_0208copy.jpg

This is a better pic of the wheel and color.

IMG_8625copy.jpg

After months of waiting they finally made it from Japan thanks to EVOF575GTC! I first saw these wheels on Hoa's Imola Orange with the gunmetal finish and fell in love with them. I decided to go with the nice black and gold look! Tell me what you think guys! :smile:

I also went with the Falken Azenis RT-615. I enjoyed them on my Gunmetal 02+ wheels and will continue using one of the best bang for the buck dry performance tires.

IMG_8655_WP.jpg

IMG_8658_WP.jpg

Sweet looking Wheels I love Gold Wheels

Bryan

Thanks guys!

I am on the Buddy club Racing Spec Coilovers. I am surprised how well they ride. They are stiffer then stock however its not too harsh. The larger pistons on these Buddy clubs really allow for a wider range of adjustments. I can feel the difference with every click adjustment on the coilover.

The offset is 17x8 +37 and 18x10 +35

It seems like a few people mistaken them for 18's and 19's because the spokes go all the way out to the lip so they look larger then they actually are! Which is a good thing.

I have always been a big lip and forged wheel kinda guy but these wheels are light enough and look agressive enough to make me happy. Anyways I love carbon/black cars with gold wheels like my avatar.

They don't stick out too much and sit rather flush to the car.

I don't recommend these wheels to anyone!!! because I want to be one of the few to have these! hehe :biggrin:

Looks good I like it.....now I am gonna get a pair. :wink: j/k

Those look awesome! I remember you telling me about them a while back and I am glad that you finally got them! Do you know the offsets? Also what tire sizes are you running?

Those look awesome! I remember you telling me about them a while back and I am glad that you finally got them! Do you know the offsets? Also what tire sizes are you running?

Hey Albert,

I'm running 17x8 +37 215/40/17 and 18x10 +35 265/35/18
Come by and visit whenever you are free. I want to show you my hi-flow cats next week then they are completed. :smile:

Set up looks GREAT ! After a lot of thought I just ordered the wheels from SOS before you posted the pics. How do you like the Azenis tires ? Are they quiet ?

Back